Arse FAM TV

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Has Mr. BludFam recently started saying "you unnerstan" far more than he used to?

Xyx

Supports
Arsenal
Claude has always struck me as someone with little to no football knowledge. Even when he’s saying the right things, he’s justifying them with nonsense about fight and desire. Even DT seems to have some awareness of the tactical decisions that lost the match and is willing to acknowledge when the team just gets unlucky.

Kos Forehead

Supports
Arsenal and Boston Celtics
I believe playing Ramsey way forward was the problem IMO. That weakened our already weak midfield.
Ozil and Henrikh do not offer much to defend the wings. We should have approached the game more cautiously with 3 in the mid field, sit back and absorb the defense.

I like the pressing but I didn't expect right in the first game against City. I know we have weak links, but I think we will only improve from here.

StillPlayingFooty

Supports
Liverpool FC
I got my morning fix of arse fan tv.

Claude didn't disappoint.

But I think they have a real legit concern about Kroenke the majority shareholder. He really is just in it for the greenbacks.

Kroenke and players will keep Robbie in the pie like someone called it right yesterday in this thread.

DT is the most likable of the bunch to me. He has actually good insights and sometimes points the usually vitriol spouting mob doesn't.

Ty is just comedy gold.

freeurmind

weak willed
2 games in and we might be in for an exra special episode today given the state of Arsenal's defending.

TsuWave

Ozil swindling £350K a week, Emery looking shaky and Cech being the best arsenal player in a 3-2 derby loss. I LOVE THIS GAME

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I think the fans will be ok with this one simply because it could have been a much worse defeat.

Irrational.

Emery Out fam, you get me blad.

I hope the Wenger Out brigade get a proper dose of the grass not being greener this season. They deserve all they get (except Ty).

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Won't be entertaining yet. Guys like DT and troopz aren't going to jump on Emery's back after calling for Wenger's head all of last season, even they have some self awareness of the fact they would look like complete idiots. I imagine they will back Emery to the hilt unless the situation ever got seriously bad, purely because they will want to look right about being Wenger out. Unlike with Wenger where they were entirely critical and refused to even acknowledge any positives, will be funny to see them ignore any mistakes on Emery's part (which Wenger would have been crucified for).

tbf I think they'll be fine, won't crack the top four yet but will comfortably be top six, they'll blow away most of the teams in the league with that attack.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Emery Out fam, you get me blad.

I hope the Wenger Out brigade get a proper dose of the grass not being greener this season. They deserve all they get (except Ty).

Nearly all of them are dislikable cnuts (especially DT, the weird attention seeker) but they were right to want Wenger out, they were going nowhere under him. I doubt it can get any worse under Emery than 6th, Arsenal were just rotting away under Wenger in the last couple of seasons, at least a new manager offers some hope.

Wenger could have banged Ty's sister whilst starting Welbeck up top every week, and he would still have bowed before him. Strange man.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It does seem like Troopz is attempting to weave in ‘ya understand’ to accompany the existing blud and fam.

JohnnyKills

I don't wanna make fun of that guy if there's something wrong with him... but it seems like there's something wrong with him.
Yeah he definitely has some kind of issue. So no, we shouldn't make fun of him.

Not sure why Robbie put him on tbh. He's putting him up to get mocked by cnuts on the internet.

Last edited:

JohnnyKills

It does seem like Troopz is attempting to weave in ‘ya understand’ to accompany the existing blud and fam.
Yeah I think Troops is just playing to the gallery. People don't actually talk like that and he's never had that verbal tic before.

Neo_Mufc

They aren't doing themselves any favours by doing those interviews right in front of the Chelsea fans but I guess it brings in the viewers.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They aren't doing themselves any favours by doing those interviews right in front of the Chelsea fans but I guess it brings in the viewers.
Didn't they try similar at Tottenham last year and almost got battered? The police having to rescue them?

JohnnyKills

Just a speech impediment. Many people have it.
Speech impediments can have major impacts on the sufferer though. And that guy's got one of the worst ones you'll see.

He shouldn't be being hung out for mockery in front of AFCTV's huge fanbase.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Yeah he definitely has some kind of issue. So no, we shouldn't make fun of him.

Not sure why Robbie put him on tbh. He's putting him up to get mocked by cnuts on the internet.
In fairness, I had a little look through the comments and the vast majority weren't too bad. You're always going to get a few idiots having a jab. I don't see why Robbie shouldn't give him a platform if that is what the guy wants, why shouldn't he get his say? It's not like Robbie is forcing a mic down his throat.

He obviously still feels capable of doing the interview, so I say fair play to him.

Neo_Mufc

Didn't they try similar at Tottenham last year and almost got battered? The police having to rescue them?
I think that time they were genuinely trying to keep their heads down and just got tons of stick and abuse from the Spurs fans.

A lot of the channel is prime clickbait material though. I don't think they hit as many views as when they win.

Troopz spent years slagging off Wenger but then he's doing this