Arse FAM TV

Chief123

I saw most of the game along AFTV Live... If I was an Arse fan and had to endure sitting next to him (Ty) for 90 minutes I'd have to spend some time in jail. I can stand when we're losing and playing shit, but there's this person who tries his best to find the positive stuff.
I'm more like DT in that aspect and rage like crazy. Had to leave some Swedish facebook group because there were so many of those people there. "Stay positive" was their mantra...
I actually really enjoy listening to AFTV when arsenal games are on. I turn down the tv commentary and sync the live watch along with the game. It’s a joy every time an arsenal game comes around at the moment.

Robbie is in such a win win situation. If arsenal win, he’s delighted with the result. If they lose, he’s delighted with the massive surge of viewers and revenue due to the meltdowns. He’s absolutely nailed it.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Bogga

I actually really enjoy listening to AFTV when arsenal games are on. I turn down the tv commentary and sync the live watch along with the game. It’s a joy every time an arsenal game comes around at the moment.

Robbie is in such a win win situation. If arsenal win, he’s delighted with the result. If they lose, he’s delighted with the massive surge of viewers and revenue due to the meltdowns. He’s absolutely nailed it.
Yeah I actually had a higher volume on AFTV than the game :P
Robbie... what I can appreciate is he being quite objective and say stuff as it actually is. I'd have a hard time doing that... Imagine losing to Liverpool and admitting that they were good, that the penalty we didn't get was the correct decision and so on... I could perhaps admit that after a couple of days, but never close after the game cause I'd be fuming

Chief123

Robbie... what I can appreciate is he being quite objective and say stuff as it actually is. I'd have a hard time doing that... Imagine losing to Liverpool and admitting that they were good, that the penalty we didn't get was the correct decision and so on... I could perhaps admit that after a couple of days, but never close after the game cause I'd be fuming
Sometimes even Robbie loses his shit with the likes of TY who are constantly asking where the Yellow card is for the opponent and every touch on an arsenal player is a foul apparently. TY definitely believes there is an agenda against Arsenal by the FA. He refuses to accept that Arsenal are just crap and great banter for the rest of the league.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Sometimes even Robbie loses his shit with the likes of TY who are constantly asking where the Yellow card is for the opponent and every touch on an arsenal player is a foul apparently. TY definitely believes there is an agenda against Arsenal by the FA. He refuses to accept that Arsenal are just crap and great banter for the rest of the league.
Robbie can be somewhat objective with plenty of teams except with United. Thinks Arteta's miles better than Ole, we are always being hammered by the opposition including that match against Wolves -- where we actually played well in the 1st half other than the two mistakes which led to their goals. Giving United credit is like trying to pull teeth out with him -- maybe individual players may get praise but never the club nor the manager.

Chief123

Robbie can be somewhat objective with plenty of teams except with United. Thinks Arteta's miles better than Ole, we are always being hammered by the opposition including that match against Wolves -- where we actually played well in the 1st half other than the two mistakes which led to their goals. Giving United credit is like trying to pull teeth out with him -- maybe individual players may get praise but never the club nor the manager.
Yeah I’ve noticed that. He is normally very rational but then becomes completely ignorant when it comes to Utd. Finds it hard to give credit where it’s due.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
In fairness Ty isn't alone on that one, I've seen a handful of fans from every top six club believe in there's a conspiracy against their club, be it ref's, fixture scheduling or small teams supposedly saving the game of their lives for them then rolling over for their competitive rivals, amoung others!

However he's gone too far with his complaint on Neves fist bumpimg the ref, has he really not worked out that many people are using that as a substitute for hand shaking during this pandemic?

Chief123

In fairness Ty isn't alone on that one, I've seen a handful of fans from every top six club believe in there's a conspiracy against their club, be it ref's, fixture scheduling or small teams supposedly saving the game of their lives for them then rolling over for their competitive rivals, amoung others!

However he's gone too far with his complaint on Neves fist bumpimg the ref, has he really not worked out that many people are using that as a substitute for hand shaking during this pandemic?
What was the funniest was TY being furious that the Leeds player didn’t get booked after Pepe head butted him! :lol: :lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Yeah we’re having some of that conspiracy action this season.

Matst1

Just Learned that TY is 50! FIFTY years old. He was born 9 years after Spurs last won the league (1961) TY trivia coming atcha

Loon

:lol:
Just Learned that TY is 50! FIFTY years old. He was born 9 years after Spurs last won the league (1961) TY trivia coming atcha
I love how so many on here think you stop being a fecking idiot once you hit 30.

You’ll see...