Arse FAM TV

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is more my type of thread. Feck the Liverpool strumfest.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
"Petr needs to Cech himself into retirement blud."

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Nah they'll be all supportive of the new manager and shit, won't be entertaining for at least a few months and even then it relies on them being crap

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Nah can’t see this being a thing really. They’ll be supportive, they’ve been ok and it’s a new manager.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Nah they'll be all supportive of the new manager and shit, won't be entertaining for at least a few months and even then it relies on them being crap
It will be the players and Kroenke who get scorned, I'm looking forward the creative insults they can come up with for them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The likes of dt certainly won't admit nothing has changed and that maybe wenger wasn't the only problem

U99ted

Don’t think there will be major meltdowns yet. I’d like to be proven wrong though.

AaronRedDevil

I reckon Emery is gonna be untouched and the players will get a bollocking from AFTV

montpelier

I'd be pretty pessimistic haven't watched that, although it is City.

Mustafi & Xhaka now comprise the heartbeat of their team when the going getting tough eliminates the flat-track men from putting on a bit of a show.

JMack1234

Ah that's the Mhki that we knew and loved.

An entire preseason with most of their team not going to the World Cup or going out very early and they look like exactly the same side of the Wenger banter era.

vangagal

I'm ready.

Not gonna be a entertaining enough thou i think. Still early in the season but feck it. Love to watch Ty and Claude again.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Probably not the time for hilarious meltdowns just yet, this is where the likes of DT paint themselves into ridiculous corners with "I've seen enough today to think we'll *outlandish boast* this year". Keep note and put away for a rainy day.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
They've both been disappointing, much as they were at their previous clubs. But that's for a different thread.

RedorDead21

Oh wait until they are still suffering after new year.....when the doubt starts to creep in about seeing it through and not knowing if it will ever work hehehehehehehehe

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Is Claude okay? Haven't seen him do interviews this season