Arse FAM TV

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hope they get ludicrously hyped up after this.
Will only make an ensuing meltdown sweeter.

RAVred

You'd think TY wouldve learnt to say Black Lives Matter coherently and properly by now, why the hell does he say 'Blacks Lives Matters', only the second word has a s in it :confused:

Loon

:lol:
This can only be resolved through a Gary Neville style summit with Claude and Son - moderated by Troopz and Expressions.
I totally forgot about Expressions. He was the Spurs fan who would roast them, right?

Tarrou

I haven't read through this thread so I apologize if the answer is there already...

So Claude is kicked off AFTV for saying "DVD's going off" (or something like that). When I heard that, my thought was a reference to Tottenham making a DVD for a 4-4 tie vs Arsenal a few years back that Arsenal fans like to have a laugh at. Only later I learned that DVD is somehow a racial stereotype for Asians. I am all for getting rid of racism, but I just don't see it here. If anything, it seems like people maybe stereotyping Claude for looking like your typical "white English racist" and assuming he was referencing the racial stereotype for Asians and not referencing the Tottenham DVD of the past. If it was 100% a racist comment then I have no problem with him being gone. Can someone explain why they know he was referring to the racial stereotype and not an actual DVD? Thanks...
because he said "DVDs going off" when Son went off, the asian guy

Perhaps you can explain why "DVDs going off" could ever be related to Tottenham making a DVD years ago?

Because that makes absolutely feckall sense

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
because he said "DVDs going off" when Son went off, the asian guy

Perhaps you can explain why "DVDs going off" could ever be related to Tottenham making a DVD years ago?

Because that makes absolutely feckall sense
As I said already, I didn't realize it was when Son was getting subbed off so no need to get your panties in a bunch. I was simply asking a question. As for your second question, it would make sense because ever since Tottenham made a DVD over a 4-4 tie gooners have been making fun of them. Who makes a DVD about drawing a match? So if he had just said "DVD's going off" he could be referring to them making a new DVD and that's the way I took it. But once it was explained that Son was getting subbed off at the time, it can't be taken that way and was directed at Son, so he was rightfully let go from AFTV...

Loon

Saw that Claude rant video where I presume he was calling Robbie a prick who makes money when Arse lose.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

More proof that Robbie is just one of the lads and struck gold with something he never expected. He has milked it for all it’s worth, and now has thrown a mate to the dogs as soon as a sponsor spoke up.

They have all likely said things like Claude did over the years in videos and tweets, and the right thing to do would have been for all of them to get an education on the impact of casual racism like this and set an example on how to be better to those watching.

He has handled this very poorly and it will come back to bite him.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
More proof that Robbie is just one of the lads and struck gold with something he never expected. He has milked it for all it’s worth, and now has thrown a mate to the dogs as soon as a sponsor spoke up.

They have all likely said things like Claude did over the years in videos and tweets, and the right thing to do would have been for all of them to get an education on the impact of casual racism like this and set an example on how to be better to those watching.

He has handled this very poorly and it will come back to bite him.
As long as that is sponsored by Rustlers Burgers I'm sure he won't care.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Feels like we're in the latter stages of Arse Fam TV. Its no longer about fan opinions and more about drama surrounding the "cast members" and the channel itself.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Hopefully this signals the beginning of the end of this shite channel

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
I wonder how much some of them are getting paid. DT's vids on AFTV in the last month got over 5million views - thats worth what? 2-3k?
DT's clearly not doing them for free now since he's one of the most viewed alongside Troopz

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I wonder how much some of them are getting paid. DT's vids on AFTV in the last month got over 5million views - thats worth what? 2-3k?
DT's clearly not doing them for free now since he's one of the most viewed alongside Troopz
These characters say they don't get paid, but they seem to be very comfy going to 50 games a year, into europe, all the aways etc.
They must be getting something "In kind" if not in actual money.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
They probably get loads of perks via various AFTV sponsorships - travel, lodging, free tickets etc.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
These characters say they don't get paid, but they seem to be very comfy going to 50 games a year, into europe, all the aways etc.
They must be getting something "In kind" if not in actual money.
They probably get season tickets and back-end gifts or something like that if they're not getting paid, although I'm pretty sure they get some money for sure.

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
There is no chance AFTV ends soon. If anything the quarantine streams helped them. Now you can watch their reactions at every moment. I don't know if Troopz is always the same, but I was watching him when they played against City and he was trying really hard to be entertaining. They know what they are doing, except probably TY, he is clueless.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Feels like we're in the latter stages of Arse Fam TV. Its no longer about fan opinions and more about drama surrounding the "cast members" and the channel itself.
I thought it was always about the drama of the cast members. We quickly stopped caring what each fan actually thought of football, and just laughed at their over the top reactions and general tone.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There is no chance AFTV ends soon. If anything the quarantine streams helped them. Now you can watch their reactions at every moment. I don't know if Troopz is always the same, but I was watching him when they played against City and he was trying really hard to be entertaining. They know what they are doing, except probably TY, he is clueless.
Yep, it won't end, but they need more characters to be regulars.

The live shows have also given them a huge problem, although it's breathtaking that no-one thought putting a bunch of volatile idiots in a high stress situation, might bring out some dodgy comments.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
What would a popular video fetch Robbie in advertising revenue on YouTube? Like, say, the one mentioned above that has 5m views already. £5k? £10k? Much more than that?

I have no idea and genuinely curious.