Arse FAM TV

Terminator

Why all the hype for the win vs City? Everyone and their nan has beat City this year.

Baneofthegame

I watched the last 30 minutes and outside of hitting the post from a set play they created nothing and basically resembled something from FIFA for the last 15 minutes. Ridiculous.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Arsenal fan at work has been happy all week because they beat Liverpool. When I questioned why, as they’re 9th. He replied in a typical arsenal fan way by saying “next season, with no distraction, we will win the league next season and the FA cup this season”.

He also thinks the table is a lie and he would put Arsenal 3rd and us 4th
Do you work with Ty?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
They all keep banging on about not wanting to be in the Europa League next season and they will obviously want to win the Cup final. That must be a tough one for them to digest. Hahahahaha

United58

In fairness he does say we're good and are looking to strengthen at about 11:50. Both look quite grim when discussing how all of the teams above them are strengthening :D

Giggsy13

They’re probably 3 to 4 years competing for top 4 let alone the title. They’re mocking us for celebrating 3rd yet they’re way off from being relevant again.

AshRK

I know it's a old video but this guy's arrogance is baffling.

Slysi17

They’re probably 3 to 4 years competing for top 4 let alone the title. They’re mocking us for celebrating 3rd yet they’re way off from being relevant again.
Thing is our objective this season was to get back in the top four which we did by finishing 3rd. I celebrated it as we achieved our ambition this season. I honestly wouldn't taken notice of that lot. Manchester United are on the up while Arsenal are now irrelevant. They are scared . I much rather be 3rd than 8th.

AshRK

They think trajectory is Boris Johnson.

If we are still celebrating top 4 in 4 years time, they'll have a point, even though they have done just that, for a lot longer.
If they were in Liverpool's place then them taunting us would have made sense but they have regressed since their own days of finishing 4th. I think aftv and most arsenal fans have still not come to terms how sir alex owned wenger.

edcunited1878

Imagine a club like Arsenal coming 8th!
And they used to moan about Wenger!
But the fact that in the title of their own fan video, they have to use another club as leverage to increase views. Like focus on your own club's shit midtable finish. And last time I checked, 3rd isn't 4th like there's no such thing as co-PL champions when tied on total points.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
But the fact that in the title of their own fan video, they have to use another club as leverage to increase views. Like focus on your own club's shit midtable finish. And last time I checked, 3rd isn't 4th like there's no such thing as co-PL champions when tied on total points.
They have nothing to celebrate from the PL. They finished 8th and all of their rivals finished above them including Spurs. As I've said, I'm sure it was done for clickbait reasons because there are more United fans in the world. Mourinho was celebrating 6th and they're a more direct rival but Spurs have a fraction of the fans United have.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
According to Troopz the combined Arsenal/Chelsea Xl would have 8 Arsenal players in including Maitland Niles ahead of Azpi/RJ :lol:

Last edited:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
According to Troopz the combined Arsenal/Chelsea XL would have 8 Arsenal players in including Maitland Niles ahead of Azpi/RJ :lol:
The combined Arsenal/Arsenal team wouldn’t even have 8 arsenal players in

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'm pretty confident those Arsenal fans will be celebrating on Saturday

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Step aside Oxford, there's a new debate institution in town.