Arse FAM TV

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
DT is such a tragedy.

You just finished 8th with no real news of big money signings and you think you'll be top 4? Stfu mate, sit down.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
DT is such a tragedy.

You just finished 8th with no real news of big money signings and you think you'll be top 4? Stfu mate, sit down.
I don't know why DT is always competing with United when arsenal's real competition these days are Wolves and Leicester. They had better watch out before these two clubs replace them consistently.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I don't know why DT is always competing with United when arsenal's real competition these days are Wolves and Leicester. They had better watch out before these two clubs replace them consistently.
Arsenal are getting to that level where United can be their cup final while they play shit for the rest of the season.

Siddharth

At this point, it is pretty clear to me, these controversial soundbytes regarding United are deliberately dropped to bait United fans into giving them pricks lots of views. It’s after all a business of getting as many eyeballs as possible for their “content.”

Chipper

Adulterer.
Think he's still giddy over beating Liverpool when they didn't give a crap and then City. Shame they lost to Spurs and Villa who both had reasons to try either side of those games.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
YOu forgot Burnley and Sheffield Utd who were only 2 points below them.

Amarsdd

you can just see Aubameyang breaking Arsenal hearts this summer by not signing the new contract.

VP

Who are these guys paying to have 'super comments' displayed on the feed? Staggering that this has become a profitable venture

cyberman

Troopz running to be front and centre of the shot everytime they celebrate annoys me.
For some reason

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Avoid like the plague.
I can imagine what they're saying

"We're gonna challenge for the title"

"We could go far in the Europa League"

"we're only 2 players away from being the best team in the world."

and then they'll go and lose to Burnley on the opening day.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Finished 9th "Glad we're not in Europe, can focus on the league."

Win the FA Cup "Yes, in Europe again as well!"

Castia

Gonna be pretty brutal but feck it. They’re in the Europa now and that will probably do more harm than good for them next season.

gorky_utd

Arteta has done something that only lvg did with us in recent times :D . Fa cup with no UCL football gets you sacked at utd. But for a midtable team it is a great achievement tbh.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gonna be pretty brutal but feck it. They’re in the Europa now and that will probably do more harm than good for them next season.
This is the big picture. It's superb that their season is clogged up with that.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
The bold guy with glasses is an absolute prick.
Whenever Arsenal concede he absolutely loses his cool. I would hate being part of his family.

GJNJ

In case anyone was wondering how low these twats stoop. Credit at least to Robbie and DT who weren't celebrating.
I think DT was saying 'I nearly pulled mine the other week when I did that kick during the spurs game'.

Amarsdd

Wouldn't it just the most Arsenal thing if Aubameyang doesn't sign a new contract and is sold before next season.

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
Arteta has done something that only lvg did with us in recent times :D . Fa cup with no UCL football gets you sacked at utd. But for a midtable team it is a great achievement tbh.
LVG had 2 seasons and hundreds of millions to spend. Arteta has been here for for half a season and barely spent any money. Hardly the same is it?

gorky_utd

LVG had 2 seasons and hundreds of millions to spend. Arteta has been here for for half a season and barely spent any money. Hardly the same is it?
Do you think any manager would survive at utd if he finishes 8th and wins the fa cup? If I remember correctly, your club also spend a lot of money in the summer.