Arse FAM TV

Tarrou

Real-life football doesn't work like that. United finished second in 2018 and to many fans, pundits and bookies they were a sure bet for the title in 2019, but instead they dropped down to sixth.
My memory is shit but I don't recall anyone thinking we were a sure bet.

I looked up the odds though. City had just got 100 points and were 8/13 to retain the title. United were 15/2 and third favourites behind Liverpool (4/1) despite finishing above them.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
My memory is shit but I don't recall anyone thinking we were a sure bet.

I looked up the odds though. City had just got 100 points and were 8/13 to retain the title. United were 15/2 and third favourites behind Liverpool (4/1) despite finishing above them.
Fair enough, I shouldn't have used the term sure bet. But United were one of the favourites for the title but instead finished sixth. I'm not at all suggesting Arsenal will win the title or even anything next season, frankly I couldn't care less. But I find it weird that anyone would be so dismissive of them as no-hopers who need another 9 players to compete as suggested in another comment above. It all depends on how they build on their progress so far. Beating City, Liverpool, United and Chelsea and winning a major trophy with the most inexperienced manager in the PL who has only been with the team for a few months is definitely a sign of progress. I however appreciate that as one of United's local rivals some here may be loathe to giving them credit where it's due.

Last edited:

AshRK

There is delusion and then there is arsenal fan. I mean even look at the replies. Bunch of weirdos.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Moving to New York meaning he'll go from watching every game live no none?!
Or is this just while you can't get in?

Seems a heck of a change. Must be paying a lot to ditch your main interest.

saivet

I've only vaguely heard of Barstool but it sounds like they must be trying to broaden into football over there. From his instagram post he will be doing Arsenal, PL, CL and MLS related content. I'm interested to see how it goes for him, and hopefully it goes well.

rotherham_red

Of all the AFTV contributors, Troopz was the last one I'd have thought of who would go corporate :lol:

InfiniteBoredom

Of all the AFTV contributors, Troopz was the last one I'd have thought of who would go corporate :lol:
Really? Claude is walking depression, Ty is walking delusion, DT is just plain unlikeable.

Troopz with his blud fam gimmick is the most family friendly version out of the main cast.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
You have to do what you have to do.
The channel will die off slowly.

cyberman

Nobody likes Troopz for his insight though. Its all about his over the top reactions. I cant imagine his nonsense working in a podcast environment

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Really? Claude is walking depression, Ty is walking delusion, DT is just plain unlikeable.

Troopz with his blud fam gimmick is the most family friendly version out of the main cast.
Agreed. He’s the most likeable one. DT is far too aggressive and the others are boring or too delusional

Mike Smalling

Agreed. He’s the most likeable one. DT is far too aggressive and the others are boring or too delusional
Agreed that DT isn't funny, but some of the more iconic AFTV moments have come from the combination of Ty and Claude. They are definitely are big part of the success as well.

Amarsdd

There is delusion and then there is arsenal fan. I mean even look at the replies. Bunch of weirdos.
Sir Alex -> 38 trophies in 25 seasons -> 1.52 trophies per season
Arteta -> 2 trophies in 0.5 season -> 4 trophies per season

4 > 1.52 , so simple maths really :lol:

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Damn. Seeing the pure devastating disappointment in Troopz's face when Arsenal fecked up will be missed.

Pep's Suit

No Claude and no Troopz? Damn, that's it for AFTV. Mainly if their results continue to be just fine. No meltdowns, nothing.

Fox_Chrys

Supports
LCFC
I think Arse FAM TV is not as good to watch with the restrictions, it was more entertaining and raw with people been interviewed outside the stadium after games.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He's ranting and raving about something involving a guy who retired nearly a decade ago. Christ.

I don't think I've ever heard Ty say an Arsenal player's surname.
He is a virtual buddy with them -- he so closely identifies with the teams/players that the club is him and the players an extension of him.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I thought Troopz had left?

There is something special about the channel being on a delay, when Arsenal are losing.

The way they all celebrated because they thought the ball had caught Jota's arm :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
You'd think this was a tantrum about a penalty not given or goal wrongly disallowed. It was about a foul given against his team around the half way line.

Last edited:

Loon

:lol:
I would imagine Robbie will hunt for more “characters”. He could make the search part of the show. Like they did on TOP GEAR all those years ago when Clarkson found May and Hammond.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Also it's gone a little under the radar how he basically admitted the reason he wasn't going to condemn Mane was because he was African yet when Maupay did similar actions against Arsenal he went on a foul mouthed tirade.

Imagine (to pluck random examples) if a British person refused to slate Rooney for diving and gave mutual nationality as the reason a matter of weeks after they gave untold abuse to Drogba for the exact same thing, it would have been flagged within seconds.
Tbf he said he liked Mane because he was African like himself. He still complained about the red card not being given.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I think Arse FAM TV is not as good to watch with the restrictions, it was more entertaining and raw with people been interviewed outside the stadium after games.
I think it's more to do with the fact they're still in the phase where they think their managers the second coming of Christ, it was similarly boring for a bit in 18/19 when they wouldn't hear a bad word said about Emery.

If/when they start doubting Arteta is when the channel will come back to life.

cyberman

He's ranting and raving about something involving a guy who retired nearly a decade ago. Christ.

I don't think I've ever heard Ty say an Arsenal player's surname.
Its the last time they were relevent. It really is that long ago