Arse FAM TV

Chief123

You should watch his whole rant unedited here its hilarious! Starts at 1.57.49

I think the rant is about Leno. DT seems to be super defensive about Leno and he’s not allowed to be criticised in any shape or form or else DT loses his shit. I think Robbie was referring to Martinez who Arsenal sold to Villa, saying he had good distribution.

Troopz is similarly very protective of Lacazette!

RashyForPM

I think the rant is about Leno. DT seems to be super defensive about Leno and he’s not allowed to be criticised in any shape or form or else DT loses his shit. I think Robbie was referring to Martinez who Arsenal sold to Villa, saying he had good distribution.

Troopz is similarly very protective of Lacazette!
Sounds like the two French lads on the Caf who can do no wrong to some.

Anyway, DT: “I called it, it would be 1-1 or 0-2.” Yeah, you had a 67% chance of being right. Congrats mate :lol:

Lee was on one too. Fuming :lol:

croadyman

Where was mouthy Troopz post match comments on AFTV today,was quick enough dishing it out to Flex last Sunday

Pep's Suit

Honestly it kinda sucks without Troopz and Claude. Can see DT and Lee forcing it now for views buuuut their departures hurt the channel.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
How do you go from being that angry to suddenly sitting there quiet as a mouse on your phone?! Clearly acting up for the camera.
He twigged that Robbie was kidding when he said the cameras were there to film auditions for the new Guy Ritchie movie.

The Viper

Where's TY ? Is he out of AFTV as well ? Would have loved to see his reaction for this match.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
AFTV is hitting the skids, no Claude and no Troopz is a massive loss.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
It's been getting stagnant for a while even with those 2. I'd say Lee Gunner is the biggest miss to the channel atm as he's gone against the grain and is staunch Arteta out, even more so than DT/Troopz/Claude were Wenger.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I never found Claude that funny or interesting tbh. Same with Ty.

Troopz and DT, and to an extent Robbie himself carried it for me. I just tune in for their meltdowns.

LVGSdive

It's been getting stagnant for a while even with those 2. I'd say Lee Gunner is the biggest miss to the channel atm as he's gone against the grain and is staunch Arteta out, even more so than DT/Troopz/Claude were Wenger.
Arteta out already .

AshRK

Arteta out already .
Lee gunner never liked arteta from day one and he just kept on pointing out the hypocrisy of troopz and DT who were lambasting wenger and emery for finish 5th but finishing 8th with arteta as progress.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Claude was just a genuinely depressing character to me, just a bit tragic to watch.
I liked him, his pairing with Ty worked well, the eternal optimist with the eternal pessimist.

It went deeper than though and he actual does or did suffer from clinical depression. I suppose I saw him as very real in that sense, whereas if you look at someone like DT in contrast he's just completely fake with his wannabe tough guy act and stupid amounts of bravado.

He's also older and has been around the block more often/seen more.

Chipper

Adulterer.
How genuinely sad he was is part of why I stopped enjoying him, felt a bit too real his misery.
Yeah, I can see that. Let's face it, a big part of the appeal of the channel for fans of other teams is to laugh at the people on it. It was hard to do that with Claude alright.

Instead I suppose I went from that to empathy/sympathy, maybe even some pity and ending up liking him for those reasons instead. It very much wasn't "hahaha look at that idiot" like it is with the others.