Arse FAM TV

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I have always wondered about that white yardie geezer. I've been seeing him around for years. Apparently he moved to Jamaica as a 3 month old and returned to the UK aged 17, hence why he speaks like that.

One of the comments under the video said "DT after he spends one afternoon having Sunday roast at Troopz house" :lol:

cyberman

I have always wondered about that white yardie geezer. I've been seeing him around for years. Apparently he moved to Jamaica as a 3 month old and returned to the UK aged 17, hence why he speaks like that.

One of the comments under the video said "DT after he spends one afternoon having Sunday roast at Troopz house" :lol:
But Troopz puts on that accent. Its weird as feck. Its like an Irish American growing up in Boston sounding like I do.

LARulz

To be fair, if I didn't know that then I would be thinking he is putting it on and is a moron. I feel bad, he must be fed up of having to explain it

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
But Troopz puts on that accent. Its weird as feck. Its like an Irish American growing up in Boston sounding like I do.
I mean, he may or may not be putting it on, but don't lots of people from that part of London speak like Troopz?

cyberman

I mean, he may or may not be putting it on, but don't lots of people from that part of London speak like Troopz?
Thats all strange to me. I cant get my head around having 2 accents asin youre born with a Jamacian accent as if its in your DNA.
What would I know about it to be fair.

Last edited:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Thats all strange to me. I cant get my head around having 2 accents as if youre born with a Jamacian accent as if its in your DNA.
What would I know about it to be fair.
Street culture evolves in strange ways sometimes.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Tony Cozier anyone? Legendary cricket commentator from Barbados, sadly no longer with us.

Can7onA

Why but more importantly how is blad man moving to New York?

I'm in the wrong game here lads.

AshRK

Just came across this. The former AFTV member Lee Gunner rips into DT and some others.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Any time stamps for the juicy bits or highlights to mention, life's a bit short for a video that long on said subject :lol:
I don't know if there is more after the first 5 minutes, a lot of the indirects to DT and AFTV are in the first 5 minutes. This geezer is a bit cringe tbh.

InfiniteBoredom

Any time stamps for the juicy bits or highlights to mention, life's a bit short for a video that long on said subject :lol:
Listen to the first 5 and you’ve listened to it all. Basically just score settling, calling out DT as an attention whore.

EngimaMK

"Put an emote in the chat. It's a little animated animal character"

- Why? Why would you do that? Does it increase YouTube "engagement"? If so, so what? Who gives a feck? I'm not 7 years old, why would I want a little animated animal character on my video?

United58

It's been getting stagnant for a while even with those 2. I'd say Lee Gunner is the biggest miss to the channel atm as he's gone against the grain and is staunch Arteta out, even more so than DT/Troopz/Claude were Wenger.
His Twitter handle is TAPAS PULIS :lol:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Robie literally toys with DT. It is too easy to trigger DT. The man is saying the performance against westham was good :lol:
Doesnt do it enough in my view, for example DT keeps going on about how they need to fully get rid of the Wenger culture to progress but no one puts it to him that Arteta was part of said culture :lol:

Also, Arteta himself has been desperate to keep those players, Xhaka stayed thanks to him and he brought Mustafi out of exile and offered him a new deal

And did you see Lee Gunners q and a last night? (yep lockdown combined with international break has done this to me), proper mocking DTs comments about Arteta outers being rats :lol:

AshRK

Doesnt do it enough in my view, for example DT keeps going on about how they need to fully get rid of the Wenger culture to progress but no one puts it to him that Arteta was part of said culture :lol:

Also, Arteta himself has been desperate to keep those players, Xhaka stayed thanks to him and he brought Mustafi out of exile and offered him a new deal

And did you see Lee Gunners q and a last night? (yep lockdown combined with international break has done this to me), proper mocking DTs comments about Arteta outers being rats :lol:

This was fun :lol: . Two deluded people fighting with each other like primary kids. Honestly apart from Robbie all of them need medical help.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

This was fun :lol: . Two deluded people fighting with each other like primary kids. Honestly apart from Robbie all of them need medical help.
In a really childish, primary school-ish way, Ty finished DT with that last line there :lol:

He forgot the one cardinal rule in a year 5 shouting match, don't let the other guy get the last word in.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
In a really childish, primary school-ish way, Ty finished DT with that last line there :lol:

He forgot the one cardinal rule in a year 5 shouting match, don't let the other guy get the last word in.
What Ty has is called Echolalia. It's part of his autistic spectrum... He is an aspie.
What DT has is delusions of grandeur but generally a cnut.

cyberman

DT has morphed into Ty :lol:
He sees a chance to take over Troopz prominent role and parlay it into his own.
He ran a few others out, now starting on Ty and mouthed about Claude on twitter. Its a Trumpian coup!

AshRK

He sees a chance to take over Troopz prominent role and parlay it into his own.
He ran a few others out, now starting on Ty and mouthed about Claude on twitter. Its a Trumpian coup!
Always maintained he is the worst of the lot. The guy for me is unpredictable with his opinions and changes it quicker than babies changing their diaper.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Apparently true. "Multicultural English" I believe they call it.

I've lived very close to London for decades and never heard anyone speak like Troopz does though. Especially not finishing every single sentence with blud, fam or a couple of other variants. That's the bit I think people think is put on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Why did DT go nuts on Ty to start with? It's that sinister guy in the other corner who first spoke mocking him.
Ty is just so ridiculous beyond belief. At least DT recognises when his team are poor.