Arse FAM TV

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Ty has lost the plot completely. Moaning about the great conspiracy the refs have against Arsenal :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Arsenal need to stop signing Chelsea cast-offs

These guys only care about staying in London, they're useless. Worst part is, Giroud who went the other way has become a great squad player for Chelsea.

Willian and David Luiz are crap. Cech was finished. Gallas fell to pieces.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Arsenal need to stop signing Chelsea cast-offs

These guys only care about staying in London, they're useless. Worst part is, Giroud who went the other way has become a great squad player for Chelsea.

Willian and David Luiz are crap. Cech was finished. Gallas fell to pieces.
Giroud is Chelsea's most dangerous striker, so yeah a decent deal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
These people can't pronounce "th" can they, it's all "fing".

The FING is.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Giroud is Chelsea's most dangerous striker, so yeah a decent deal.
He'd be useful at Arsenal. Not sure if they could've get kept him but that's just incidental.

These ex-Chelsea players are just collecting one final pay check and have the convenience of staying in London. It's one small thing Arse need to change going forwards.

Wayne's World

TY complaining about refs again. Seriously can he not see that Arsenal team is fecking shit and has nothing to do with refs....

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don’t most folk from London speak like that? Also they never pronounce the “h” at the start of words like West Am, the ammers!!
Definitely not most. My dad's from London and he's not a lazy speaker like that.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
Don’t most folk from London speak like that? Also they never pronounce the “h” at the start of words like West Am, the ammers!!
I would say about 4% of londoners speak like that and 3% are arsenal supports.. The other 1% are chavs. :0)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So they're away to Southampton again in midweek and then it's us next Saturday

Fecking hell if we were to only win one more game this season make it that one please

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
He'd be useful at Arsenal. Not sure if they could've get kept him but that's just incidental.

These ex-Chelsea players are just collecting one final pay check and have the convenience of staying in London. It's one small thing Arse need to change going forwards.
Definitely. The London location is on the whole a positive for attracting players but it's a double-edged sword when the location and the wages become the primary drivers for players signing. When they're hopping across the city for convenience it can be worse still, as Arsenal have found quite a few times. I like United being where we are for this reason; if you can't face the horror of living in the north of England I don't want you at the club.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So they're away to Southampton again in midweek and then it's us next Saturday

Fecking hell if we were to only win one more game this season make it that one please
We definitely owe these chumps one. Losing at home to them was a disgrace.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
The most galling thing about our recent run is we've let this shower get close to us.

Cloud7

Willian was never even that good at Chelsea. That arsenal looked at him and thought he was worth signing, with his best years behind him, is crazy

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Definitely. The London location is on the whole a positive for attracting players but it's a double-edged sword when the location and the wages become the primary drivers for players signing. When they're hopping across the city for convenience it can be worse still, as Arsenal have found quite a few times. I like United being where we are for this reason; if you can't face the horror of living in the north of England I don't want you at the club.
It's not Afghanistan :lol:

Besides, Cheshire is lovely.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Keane alluded to this once didn't he? Players who only wanted to move to London and less for footballing reasons. As a kid I used to wonder why Chelsea could make all those signings like Desailly, Vialli or Casiraghi while we signed less fashionable names like Johnsen, Poborsky and some Norwegian kid from Molde.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Willian is definitely the most infuriating player you will ever have in your team.
Capable of so much more than he gives.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Why is DT so in love with Arteta? He would rage at both Wenger and Emery when things went wrong, while he gives Arteta as little blame as possible despite performing worse than both predecessors.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Why is DT so in love with Arteta? He would rage at both Wenger and Emery when things went wrong, while he gives Arteta as little blame as possible despite performing worse than both predecessors.
He's backing him so he doesn't have to u-turn and admit he was wrong

Delusional idiots were talking about taking an FA cup exit if they finish 4th as they're only 7 points off :lol:

OneUnited24

TY complaining about refs again. Seriously can he not see that Arsenal team is fecking shit and has nothing to do with refs....
His interviews are frustrating to watch. At first it was funny because i thought he was playing it up for the channel but now i'm sure hes just that deluded. Amazing how he can attribute Arsenal loses back to not winning a freekick on the half way line

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
AFTV is the best fan channel among others fan channel in my opinion, the only one that has quality. I’m enjoying some of the meme and rage but the content is actually quality for arsenal fans and other fans who are watching and Robbie sounds like a nice guy and not arrogant as well which makes it watchable. AFTV is definitely different to the others.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Because he was downplaying everyone like Ole and Lampard before the start of season and he obviously hates to be proven wrong so he backed Arteta to the core so he will be proven right. I don’t watch all videos but everytime during the live recording between him and Robbie and the fans in the super chat asked why are you still backing him, he give zero explanation. All he said is ‘’I have seen what I saw last season’‘ and sometime use FA Cup trophy and Ole’s last season when before/after signed Bruno as things to support his argument. Just a blind support, FA Cup trophy & irrelevant comparison to Ole to back arteta.

Castia

Robbie’s taking in over £1.2m a year at AFTV :eek:

Study Finds Arsenal Fan TV Earn An Absolute Fortune From YouTube Ad Revenue
AFTV are pulling in an estimated £1.2m/ $1.7m per year from YouTube adverts alone, according to the guys at American Gambler.
They have also crunched the numbers down per match for every Premier League game Arsenal play and AFTV 'stand to earn' approximately £32,504/ $44,526...

https://www.sportbible.com/football...earn-fortune-from-youtube-ad-revenue-20210120
Ad revenue alone as well, the channel also has multiple sponsors he’s making the big bucks.

I wonder how much DT, Ty etc get from appearing.