Arse FAM TV

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Apparently Claude has passed away. RIP.
Most likely true as he was on that channel, damn, rest in peace. He was such a tragic figure, he made us all laugh but probably at the cost of his own health.

InfiniteBoredom

Ultimately he was responsible for his own life but in light of this news it was pretty insidious looking back at Robbie putting him front and center for views knowing he was struggling with depression.

Rest In Peace.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
He was basically the only compelling figure I've ever seen on any one of these wretched fan channels.

Rip

CM

Sad news. You can't help but feel he was let down by a lot of people around him.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Always liked Claude, such a shame. If there was ever anyone who didn't need the negatives of social media fame, it was him. May he rest in peace.

red4ever 79

Very sad. Always liked him, he seemed genuine. RIP.
Wasnt there another one who died earlier this year a big guy. Did some rapping. Big D or something like that

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Terrible news, RIP. I know he had mental health issues, although unclear how he passed, I hope he didnt' succumb to them.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Wouldn't want to be the person who tweeted him that now, he will always have that doubt in his mind wondering if he ultimately caused this (if Claude did decide to end it all).

Ronnie07

Wouldn't want to be the person who tweeted him that now, he will always have that doubt in his mind wondering if he ultimately caused this (if Claude did decide to end it all).
He's already deleted his Twitter account.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Damn ffs. I hope it's natural causes. I know he ain't been well for ages. Rip.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Christ, totally missed this. Hope it isn’t what it appears to be, but this reads very grim.

Pitabdhi92 has left the Twitter.
That Pitabhdi guy was getting an absolute bucket load of abuse on Twitter, literally hundreds of Tweets. The cycle continues.

rotherham_red

Ultimately he was responsible for his own life but in light of this news it was pretty insidious looking back at Robbie putting him front and center for views knowing he was struggling with depression.

Rest In Peace.
Robbie's a snake. No two ways about it.

saivet

Rest In Peace.
I think that a bit harsh on Robbie. We don't know what was said or has gone on behind the scenes. We don't know when it was clear he was struggling. The chances are Robbie didn't know anything about him when he first appeared.

At present we don't know how he died either for certainty.

RIP to Claude though, really sad to see especially how his problems have been clear for many to see in the past, particularly on his twitter.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's a double-edged sword, on the one hand Robbie used him to grow the channel, on the other hand it seemed Claude actually liked being a part of AFTV, making videos and discussing Arsenal.

Perhaps Robbie could have paved a way back for him onto AFTV, but we'll never know. It seems that he was close to Helen from AFTV according to Robbie as she helped him out by renting him a property (probably at mate's rates).

Ludens the Red

Think most people could see through the years something wasn’t quite right with him but then you could probably say that about most of the guys on Arsefantv.

If it’s suicide, yeah Its shit but I can see a pattern emerging here of the blame culture rearing it’s ugly head again, putting blame at Robbie and Arsefantv. Mental health is one of the most difficult things to identify and deal with, for the person and those around him/her. A lot also suffer in silence.

Robbie and Arsefantv have zero training and zero knowledge in mental health. They don’t have a hr, well-being or counselling department. Mental health professionals struggle to get through to and alter people’s lives yet Robbie with a microphone on a football channel is meant to have all the answers.

Anyone reacting to Claudes death trying to point fingers at them needs to have a serious word with themselves.

That Pitabhdi guy was getting an absolute bucket load of abuse on Twitter, literally hundreds of Tweets. The cycle continues.
Yup. The blame and mob mentality culture.

I mean yeah the blokes comments were poor (and maybe people will think more about what they post(they definitely won’t) but you’ll probably see worse things posted online in the next hour if you look hard enough.

Hoof the ball

I'd hate to think that his Tweet is somehow indicative of how Claude's life ended, but Robbie's comments on his video are telling.

"Claude only bumped into Frank Mclintock last week, and was having a great talk, and was in really, really good spirits..................but sadly....."

Very, very sad.

Requiescat in pace, Claude. :(

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I know this will make sound like an old git [insert old man yelling at the sky gif] but twitter really was such a decent place 7-8 years ago when all the relentless little trolls who are on the app just to troll and cause misery were all busy watching Peppa Pig in their nappies.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Think most people could see through the years something wasn’t quite right with him but then you could probably say that about most of the guys on Arsefantv.

If it’s suicide, yeah Its shit but I can see a pattern emerging here of the blame culture rearing it’s ugly head again, putting blame at Robbie and Arsefantv. Mental health is one of the most difficult things to identify and deal with, for the person and those around him/her. A lot also suffer in silence.

Robbie and Arsefantv have zero training and zero knowledge in mental health. They don’t have a hr, well-being or counselling department. Mental health professionals struggle to get through to and alter people’s lives yet Robbie with a microphone on a football channel is meant to have all the answers.

Anyone reacting to Claudes death trying to point fingers at them needs to have a serious word with themselves.

Yup. The blame and mob mentality culture.

I mean yeah the blokes comments were poor (and maybe people will think more about what they post(they definitely won’t) but you’ll probably see worse things posted online in the next hour if you look hard enough.
This. The blame game won't ever stop.

Suv666

RIP

Arsenal fan tv is a fecking cesspool. Half the blokes on there have mental health issues. Grown men dont get so worked up about football. Ty is one who obviously is going through something and he's constantly bullied and harassed by the whole crew.
Its a shitshow.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He was struggling for awhile I believe. Really sad to read his post

cyberman

Its DT for me. Everybody knew Claude had these issues and DT was going hard at Claude on twitter for a while after he got canned.
I do feel, we as a society, are still miles behind on mental health from where we should be.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Its DT for me. Everybody knew Claude had these issues and DT was going hard at Claude on twitter for a while after he got canned.
I do feel, we as a society, are still miles behind on mental health from where we should be.
You would have thought he'd be more sensitive

saivet

I know this will make sound like an old git [insert old man yelling at the sky gif] but twitter really was such a decent place 7-8 years ago when all the relentless little trolls who are on the app just to troll and cause misery were all busy watching Peppa Pig in their nappies.
I'd actually disagree. I remember when I first joined twitter in 2011 or 2012 and I think it was worse then but with just with less people. A lot of horrible things were said, but accepted that I think would be called out more today. Perhaps it was better for celebrities or high profile people as there was less attention on them but I think it's always had large pockets of toxicity.