Arse FAM TV

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Well done, Arsenal. Time for us to come through tomorrow and against Pool.

As for Talksport, they are just a boomer fan channel. Sick of people trying to tell others what they should watch or not.

I think Goldbridge is a lot like AFTV. I had a look at one of Goldbridge's videos recently and he was just saying 'I mean lets be real, were gonna beat Burnley. Its BURNLEY for gods sake' and he just really clearly seemed to be teeing it up for a big mainstream meltdown if we'd lost.

I think Stretford Paddock guys are actually emotionally invested and don't make for box office viewing when we lose.
Ever since I saw his reaction to your winner in Paris (he looked like someone poorly acting) I wondered if there is something in that Forest rumour.

He shows more raw emotion playing FIFA.
I don't think you two have ever watched Goldbridge. Sounds to me like someone has been listening to too much Talksport.

ChaddyP

Well done, Arsenal. Time for us to come through tomorrow and against Pool.

As for Talksport, they are just a boomer fan channel. Sick of people trying to tell others what they should watch or not.

I don't think you two have ever watched Goldbridge. Sounds to me like someone has been listening to too much Talksport.

I thought the Same thing :lol:

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
"did you get more hits?" he says as TalkSport probably also benefitted. While Robbie has played up certain elements of fan craziness he seems to invest his dividends back into the product, moreover I'm sure he was paying for certain people to go to games.

Moreover TalkSport regularly let crazies call in, just look at the Liverpool callers!

I think AFTV is at the point where they get enough views even when they win to make a healthy income.
Yeah no :lol:
Look at the most viewed vids and among top 100 there's not a single one where they won a match. That channels success is only due to Arsenal losses and nothing more

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Yeah no :lol:
Look at the most viewed vids and among top 100 there's not a single one where they won a match. That channels success is only due to Arsenal losses and nothing more
Then Arsenal should start winning. Not Robbie's fault they're shit

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
I think Goldbridge gets some leeway because he is basically a bad Alan partridge impression and never goes to games. Stratford Paddock aren't anywhere near as bad as AFTV.

Also I think the most important thing is AFTV were one of the biggest Wenger out crowd. Imagine if Goldbridge had been outside Old Trafford every week calling Fergie a failure and that United need to bin him. While AFTV is funny for us United fans I can easily see why former Arsenal players(Especially the ones who played under Wenger) and lot of Arsenal fans hate them.
It's exactly why AFTV will be targeted next after we get Kroenke out.

The emergence of this channel has coincided with our stagnation and they don't represent nothing of the Arsenal values.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City

The emergence of this channel has coincided with our stagnation and they don't represent nothing of the Arsenal values.
Nah. I'd say that Arsenal's stagnation has contributed massively to the emergence and success of the channel.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

Wow, this is some next-level blame the messenger stuff.

If you are targeting AFTV before Sky, BT or even the government, you are clearly the problem.

R'hllor

There were attempts in the past to drop blame on AFTV as a reason why Arsenal teams looked poor out there, which is laughable.

Chairman Steve

I’m not watching it but let me guess that DT is staring at his phone most of the time, Ty is talking about 90s British TV and going on wild tangents, as Robbie tries his best to get them to focus on the game?

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I’m not watching it but let me guess that DT is staring at his phone most of the time, Ty is talking about 90s British TV and going on wild tangents, as Robbie tries his best to get them to focus on the game?
Yeah, for someone that is so 'passionate' about his side, DT is very easily distracted when they're playing.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can’t wait to see the forced, manufactured outrage later today.

This horse had run its last race some time ago, yet it keeps getting trotted right back out.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Even with no relegation in the super league, Arsenal would have got kicked out.

To think they kept Leno over Martinez

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Manchester United fans, multiple determined anti-owner protests spanning over a decade and a half: nothing

Arsenal fans, protest once: Guy who owns Spotify says he's up for buying them

Unbelievable

El Presidente

Manchester United fans, multiple determined anti-owner protests spanning over a decade and a half: nothing

Arsenal fans, protest once: Guy who owns Spotify says he's up for buying them

Unbelievable
Yeah, I’d be pretty worried if our potential buyer’s net worth is around the club’s market value. And Kroenke would hardly sell at market value.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
I mean I have no general opinion on AFTV but I don't see the problem here. The club is a shambles and the football is dire. What do you expect the fans to do? Heck I was watching the game and losing interest so I started playing Clash Royale on my phone.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City

I think this is the first time I've agreed with most of what DT says. That Talksport and Ray Parlour episode was such bullshite.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself

Ray Parlour coming across as a twat here
My first thoughts when I saw this was that Parlour is under Kroenke's payroll. Sure, AFTV's numbers go up when they lose and they would have gone up during the ESL reports (as would any fan channel of the big 6), but to accuse Robbie of wanting that was disgusting. He tried to shift any talk of Kroenke into talk of AFTV. TalkSport should be embarrassed and off AFTV and apology...