Arse FAM TV

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
Nah. I'd say that Arsenal's stagnation has contributed massively to the emergence and success of the channel.
No between 2012-2016 we were finishing between 2nd-4th in the table whilst having injuries equivalent to Liverpools this season and also had the lowest net spend of all the top 6. We also needed to make a profit during that period due to paying for the Emirates.

So I'd say we exceeded expectations and those idiots at AFTV have been damaging to the club. Like I say they don't represent Arsenal's values or traditions.

How can they support Arteta but hound out Wenger and even Emery, who impressed in his first season with us despite how it ended.

I have no problems with the rising fan channels through social media and actually quite like them, as long as they're honest and don't embarrass the club.

Reactions: oneniltothearsenal

TheRockSays

Supports
Arsenal
I’m not watching it but let me guess that DT is staring at his phone most of the time, Ty is talking about 90s British TV and going on wild tangents, as Robbie tries his best to get them to focus on the game?
Ty and Lee were doing quizes almost the entire stream, it was so irritating to watch, Robbie was trying his hardest to focus on the game and not get involved but at times I could sense he was annoyed. There was times Arsenal or Everton had a break and DT was turnt around looking at Robbie only to face the TV at the last second.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
The idea that this sh1t is ever a net positive for a club is ridiculous.

Absurdity and embarrassment and ridicule and stupidity generates views and revenue.

Insightful fan channels that have a strong and qualified presenter base, centred on tactical analysis and are grounded in reality... have small audiences.

Banter and banality wins eyeballs. The channel was, is, and always will be, a joke. The whole thing is a ponzi scheme with the lowest underpinning influence being mindless consumers.

The channel is almost a self fulfilling parody at this point. They’re all amalgamated cartoons of what real fans are.

Needless to say, I hate all of it and I’m an opinionated twat about it.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
No between 2012-2016 we were finishing between 2nd-4th in the table whilst having injuries equivalent to Liverpools this season and also had the lowest net spend of all the top 6. We also needed to make a profit during that period due to paying for the Emirates.

So I'd say we exceeded expectations and those idiots at AFTV have been damaging to the club. Like I say they don't represent Arsenal's values or traditions.

How can they support Arteta but hound out Wenger and even Emery, who impressed in his first season with us despite how it ended.

I have no problems with the rising fan channels through social media and actually quite like them, as long as they're honest and don't embarrass the club.
How about Lee Judges?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
So now it's Kroenke's fault Arteta's doing badly? The stuff this lot comes up with :lol:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Ray Parlour coming across as a twat here
Talksport or guest on talk sport moaning about hits :lol:

DT and Robbie were spot on. Ray parlour came out of that looking like an idiot, instead of discussing serious topic he just went with "you want us to lose, hits, money".

Pep's Suit

Talksport or guest on talk sport moaning about hits :lol:

DT and Robbie were spot on. Ray parlour came out of that looking like an idiot, instead of discussing serious topic he just went with "you want us to lose, hits, money".
He's on Arsenals payroll, no? I think that's part of their strategy now. Just kicking around and pointing at others.

EngimaMK

Who watches this out of choice. The main dude has nowhere near as charisma as he thinks he has. Repeats himself again, again and again. Talks like a fifteen year old using slang and thinking he's hard to impress younger kids.

Monumental bellend.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Who watches this out of choice. The main dude has nowhere near as charisma as he thinks he has. Repeats himself again, again and again. Talks like a fifteen year old using slang and thinking he's hard to impress younger kids.

Monumental bellend.
Bit of a silly take considering everyone uses slang in some way.

EngimaMK

Bit of a silly take considering everyone uses slang in some way.
"in some way" yes, but not every 5th word. I did when I was a teenager have a far greater fondness for using whatever the slang of the day was because teenagers like to try to fit in and be seen to be cool.

Each to his own, defend him if you want, but I personally think all his affected patter (especially when endlessly repeated) makes him sound like a d!ck.

Irrational.

Absurdity and embarrassment and ridicule and stupidity generates views and revenue.

Insightful fan channels that have a strong and qualified presenter base, centred on tactical analysis and are grounded in reality... have small audiences.

Banter and banality wins eyeballs. The channel was, is, and always will be, a joke. The whole thing is a ponzi scheme with the lowest underpinning influence being mindless consumers.

The channel is almost a self fulfilling parody at this point. They’re all amalgamated cartoons of what real fans are.

Great post.

crossy1686

career ending

Monumental bellend.
At 5'8, being the tallest man in the room has given him a God complex.

pass.pass.pass

Bravo.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
I mean I have no general opinion on AFTV but I don't see the problem here. The club is a shambles and the football is dire. What do you expect the fans to do? Heck I was watching the game and losing interest so I started playing Clash Royale on my phone.
Maybe if they'd not hounded Wenger out and been a bit more realistic about our objectives back then, we'd be in a better position now.

It's unfortunate but they're real pestilence and need to be widely condemned by all Arsenal fans.

cyberman

I’m not watching it but let me guess that DT is staring at his phone most of the time, Ty is talking about 90s British TV and going on wild tangents, as Robbie tries his best to get them to focus on the game?
Dt searches Arsenal forums to steal talking points as his own during a game.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
So now it's Kroenke's fault Arteta's doing badly? The stuff this lot comes up with :lol:
I think they are more blaming on Kronke for not giving Arteta enough money in transfer window.

Although, even if Kronke gives him money, there is still doubt whether Arteta can use it wisely or no. Arteta's signings been misserable so far. Spent money on Gabriel to sit on the bench but not giving chance to Saliba and Partey hasn't been looking good either.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I would complain about the PK they received but I cant when we got one which was just as ludicrous.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Man City v Chelsea Champs league final would get more viewers than Arse v Man United Europa League final, no doubt whatsover.

Of course Man United have far more fans than Man City and Chelsea combined but neutrals don't really give a shit about the Europa League and the Arsenal v Man United rivalry hasn't really been a thing for about 15 years.

Last edited:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
Man City v Chelsea Champs league final would get more viewers than Arse v Man United Europa League final, no doubt whatsover.

Of course Man United have far more fans than Man City and Chelsea combined but neutrals don't really give a shit about the Europa League.
the europa league is the new hip competition to be in. what does rubbing shoulders with the big boys get you? the three bs. billionaire owners, breakaway super leagues and bestial filth. you just pay your way to the top all the while sucking off a big alsatian dog. everyone is watching the europa these days. it’s gritty, it’s real, it’s authentic. it’s by the fans, for the fans. yeah the players aren’t as good, and yeah, the clubs don’t “matter” but in what other competition does a young brazilian chap with an english sounding name get the opportunity to pretend to be a footballer?

you can keep your champions leagues and your greed. no one cares any more and i probably won’t even watch the final. unless real madrid and psg somehow make it, then it becomes the pinnacle of european football once again.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
the europa league is the new hip competition to be in. what does rubbing shoulders with the big boys get you? the three bs. billionaire owners, breakaway super leagues and bestial filth. you just pay your way to the top all the while sucking off a big alsatian dog. everyone is watching the europa these days. it’s gritty, it’s real, it’s authentic. it’s by the fans, for the fans. yeah the players aren’t as good, and yeah, the clubs don’t “matter” but in what other competition does a young brazilian chap with an english sounding name get the opportunity to pretend to be a footballer?

you can keep your champions leagues and your greed. no one cares any more and i probably won’t even watch the final. unless real madrid and psg somehow make it, then it becomes the pinnacle of european football once again.
Hey dude, we won the Europa a couple of years ago (also beating Arsenal) and it was great fun! I'm not knocking it, in fact I highly recommend giving them the same sort of spanking we did!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
Hey dude, we won the Europa a couple of years ago (also beating Arsenal) and it was great fun! I'm not knocking it, in fact I highly recommend giving them the same sort of spanking we did!
pfft. the europa was a joke that year. the cool thing to do that year was get knocked out of the champions league at the quarter final stage. anything else that year is seen as an uncool failure.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Of course Man United have far more fans than Man City and Chelsea combined but neutrals don't really give a shit about the Europa League and the Arsenal v Man United rivalry hasn't really been a thing for about 15 years.
City V Chelsea - El Plastico