Arse FAM TV

Matst1

You both have kinder hearts than me. I think it's hilarious. They would give us zero sympathy...

[=twitter]970706919546671104[/]

I hope they enjoy their 5th year in a row without Champions League football and no European football at all for the first time in 25 years.
How’s sipfth! Hahaha

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
While we may no longer get the big Up's and actual meaningful games that we got under Wenger etc, it's still fun to watch and the highlights from the watchalongs are great.

Ty screaming 'Go to VAR then' every time an Arsenal player goes down is fantastic, despite VAR being apparently against them and them all harping on about the refs/premier league being dead against them, without any of them questioning why the feck anyone would be against them, when they've been completely irrelevant for 5 years :lol:

Good fun.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Just have to say that I love this one of Lee from a while back

Last edited:

Renegade

Troopz is performing for his American crowd I see. That’s no way a genuine reaction.

cyberman

He doesn't really deserve any sympathy for the way he aggressively went at people who didn't back Arteta.
Exactly. Hes been winding people up over Arteta for a while now and when hes proved wrong he goes on a everything is shit i hate it all nonsense to hide from his shit points of view.
Its like clockwork, he'll bring up imaginary posts about his family soon to try and gain sympathy from the i told you so

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’m not a DT fan but you gotta feel for them. Arsenal are a massive pile of turd right now and he’s right, it’s come from years of neglect.

Tuning into Arsenal game back in the day, you’d know you’d get entertaining football. Now it’s more of a comedy show..
Dt is a loathsome guy who is quick to try and put the boot into us or others at any mere chance to.
I hope they stay 6-8th fare or worse for ages

Djemba-Djemba

Dt is a loathsome guy who is quick to try and put the boot into us or others at any mere chance to.
I hope they stay 6-8th fare or worse for ages
Agreed.

He's an utter prick and it's lovely seeing him so upset and broken.

If the shoe was on the other foot he certainly wouldn't be feeling sorry for utd.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
He should start his streams by coming out to "Living In America" with an American outfit like Apollo Creed in Rocky IV
Personally, I was hoping they would pull this introduction off when Lee Judges went over as a guest. I had cast Zah as James Brown, Troopz as Apollo Creed and Lee Judges as Ivan Drago.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Exactly. Hes been winding people up over Arteta for a while now and when hes proved wrong he goes on a everything is shit i hate it all nonsense to hide from his shit points of view.
Its like clockwork, he'll bring up imaginary posts about his family soon to try and gain sympathy from the i told you so
And what's worse if they somehow find a way to win at The Bridge next week he will immediately revert to type and pass it off as banter.

Infact scrap that he'll probably do combined Xl pre match and gas up the players he supposedly hated days before.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
How Arsenal fans were gassing up Arteta and Spurs fans Mourinho when they first joined their respective clubs and bantering United's 'PE Teacher' who is gonna finish 2nd in the PL and play in the Europa League final and outlast the pair of them is so ironic. I want to see Arsenal completely crushed.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
How Arsenal fans were gassing up Arteta and Spurs fans Mourinho when they first joined their respective clubs and bantering United's 'PE Teacher' who is gonna finish 2nd in the PL and play in the Europa League final and outlast the pair of them is so ironic. I want to see Arsenal completely crushed.
So do I. Biggest mouths in football, nothing to back it up

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Even at this point, most of the folks at AFTV still think that Ole isn't much of a manager. Cone man.
They have this weird logic that he's only where is because of the players. Nothing to do with him?? Even though Aubameyang has carried their side for two years?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
They have this weird logic that he's only where is because of the players. Nothing to do with him?? Even though Aubameyang has carried their side for two years?
They need to take their time with it.

They’ll come around.
Ty still thinks United & Fergie cheated their way out of the various championship wins, most of the 13 wins. So I am not hopeful. Every time he mentions Fergie's name, he will follow it up with 'cheat' or 'cheating' as a prefix.

Loon

:lol:
Ty's assertion United are cheats is even richer when you consider his whole club was built on a cheat. Ask a Spurs fan.