Arse FAM TV

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Go to feel for the Arsenal faithful. They are such a nice bunch.

Chairman Steve

Take your time with it.

Does Troopz still do streams? I want to see that mentalist’s reaction to these last two games :lol: Because I guarantee he was preening and had that sneer of his, when they beat our half arsed side a few weeks back.

PoTMS

So after all the bluster from the Arsenal fans all season, they're probably going to end up playing in the same second rate competition as us next season?

dinostar77

So after all the bluster from the Arsenal fans all season, they're probably going to end up playing in the same second rate competition as us next season?
They really cocked it up. In their hands and they have given it to spurs on a plate.

TuzlaUnited

Worst fanbase in the world.
I always wonder why are they so entitled. Is it London stuff or something?
I always have time for all the fans...but those cheering Gunasaurus MF are the worst.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Worst fanbase in the world.
I always wonder why are they so entitled. Is it London stuff or something?
I always have time for all the fans...but those cheering Gunasaurus MF are the worst.
Not close to "worst in the world", but Arsenal fans are indeed a particular kind of cnut. Nobody is as quick to give it the big 'un when they're even the tiniest hint of maybe, possibly being half decent.

Giggsy13

Our worst season in premier league history and this shower of shite that we were led to believe were in a revival, will only finish 8 points ahead of us if we win against Palace.

AshRK

Nothing much will be said. Most of theit fans don't want to admit he is a mediocre manager.

Slysi17

Surely Spurs have it in them to bottle it themselves vs Norwich?

It's not over yet, it's Tottenham.
yeah I know its spurs but I really don't think so. They only need a draw against Norwich. Maybe if Arsenal got a draw against Newcaslte and Spurs needed to win then yes. Spurs could stuff it up. But I can't see it. Norwich have nothing to play for either. Norwich are bottom for a reason.