Arse FAM TV

jameyzane

If you are confident spurs will or draw win on the last day, where have you been all these years?

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Surely Spurs have it in them to bottle it themselves vs Norwich?

It's not over yet, it's Tottenham.
Well it cannot be completely ruled out, but this is a Conte Spurs and I just cannot see him not getting a draw out of this. I mean let's be real, he'll probably send them out with 11 men behind the ball and tell Son to be ready for a quick counter once they hoof the ball up the pitch.

Kaushal

A Geordie fan and Aftv regular. Biggest dickhead on Aftv right now for me. Just listen to him in the future and you would understand.

Last edited:

Red the Bear

Something less generic
A Georgie fan and Aftv regular. Biggest dickhead on Aftv right now for me. Just listen to him in the future and you would understand.
Football fans all over the world can feck off with that higher than thou attitude when all of them would so easily sell their self to a dubious regime for a tiny bit more success .

Disgusting.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Lee Judges actually scares me. DT was just a pretender, but Lee seems like a psycho.
He used to be the manager of the team my dad is Chairman of and I seem to remember there being a few things said about his anger then.

Mike Smalling

I mean, DT is currently banged up for stalking and kidnap :lol:
Wait what? I had no idea about that - I thought he had decided to pull the plug and avoid the limelight.

In any case, it's still hard to find him frightening after the Michael Jackson style air-kick and being absolutely destroyed by Ty's "Rag'n'Bone Man" quip.

Tarrou

Wait what? I had no idea about that - I thought he had decided to pull the plug and avoid the limelight.

In any case, it's still hard to find him frightening after the Michael Jackson style air-kick and being absolutely destroyed by Ty's "Rag'n'Bone Man" quip.
nah that was all an excuse after he got sent down

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

That was a whole facade apparently. He's in prison for 3 years (I think?) for stalking and kidnapping his ex.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Can't wait for the latest Overlap episode. Ty being on it is always fun.