Arsenal 2021/22 | PLEASE LOCK (SERIOUSLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnie_ni

How does giving consent to anal in any way relate to him shoving his dick in her mouth when she's sleeping?

mckenzie79

Seriously? He is being realistic. Drunk sex between friends at uni? Then there is regret the next morning?
Or one party is pissed off at something else later and then claims it wasn't consensual?
Or even morning sex amonst couples? Most women aren't that keen - bad breath & all and only doing it because the guy has a raging hard-on in the morning.
How do you qualify that?

Tagline checks out

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Seriously? He is being realistic. Drunk sex between friends at uni? Then there is regret the next morning?
Or one party is pissed off at something else later and then claims it wasn't consensual?
Or even morning sex amonst couples? Most women aren't that keen - bad breath & all and only doing it because the guy has a raging hard-on in the morning.
How do you qualify that?
The feck are you on about? He implied that because someone consents to anal that they consent to you doing anything else, including putting your penis in their mouth when they're sleeping. I think you need a big lesson on consent.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Hardly the most unusual thing to do with a sex partner is it? Especially one who stated that she was willing to take it up the ass for him. It’s not like he crept into some random females room and put his penis into her sleeping mouth.
And I suppose you sign a consent form with every female you sleep with stating what is and isn’t acceptable?
In some relationships it is. Ever been woken up by a blowjob you didn’t consent to? Prison doesn’t count.
Jesus fecking christ.

mckenzie79

Hardly the most unusual thing to do with a sex partner is it? Especially one who stated that she was willing to take it up the ass for him. It’s not like he crept into some random females room and put his penis into her sleeping mouth.
Ladies and gentleman, Mastadon.

Shoving dicks in unconcious mouths whether they like it or not

I hope you wake up getting pegged by the biggest, roughest strap on any man has ever conceived, practically a cactus, then we'll see if you think its unusual.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The feck are you on about? He implied that because someone consents to anal that they consent to you doing anything else, including putting your penis in their mouth when they're sleeping. I think you need a big lesson on consent.
I think being a hot topic, there is a lot of miscommunications. No one is saying that Partey is right in what he did. I wasn't even referring to Partey.

I am just saying that there has to be a line drawn somewhere where activities between two known and usually consensual parties have to be clarified.
Many of us are at some point going to be guilty of some sexual misdemeanour at some point in our lives unless we have lived the life of a monk or a virgin.

Let's not pretend t be so righteous here being drunk is no excuse.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
So you’re equating raping a sleeping partner with… people having sex and regretting it? Or a couple having sex in the morning with consent?
Women tend to just give in for example in morning sex. If you ask most women I highly doubt if they are so keen on having a penis stuck inside them first thing in the morning. They just don't say so.

How many guys here are guilty of this then? How many actually ask consent before actually doing it in the morning?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Women tend to just give in for example in morning sex. If you ask most women I highly doubt if they are so keen on having a penis stuck inside them first thing in the morning. They just don't say so.

How many guys here are guilty of this then? How many actually ask consent before actually doing it in the morning?
Errrm what?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

You really need to have a solid read of consent, why it's important and power dynamics because you don't seem to have a clue and it's pretty rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.