Arsenal player investigated for suspicious yellow card by the FA

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Interesting bit of news today. Heard rumours it’s Xhaka getting booked against Leeds when 4-1 up.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Can't imagine you'd of got good odds on Xhaka getting a yellow card

OmarUnited4ever

The story is about a certain player that had an unusual amount of bets placed on him getting booked, they say they know the player's identity but agreed not to release it for privacy reasons.

Rex Banner

Anyone other than Xhaka and I'd say it's suspicious but if there was one player you'd bet on to be booked it'd be him.

Obviously assuming Xhaka is the one suspected.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If I was betting on who'd be stupid enough to be caught doing this then Xhaka would have been my go-to too. Which is irony or some shit.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
If I remember correctly, Xhaka was lucky not to get a red for a pretty horrible challenge earlier in the game.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Wasn't he getting booed for a big part of that game ? I think i remember him being even bitchier than usual.
I doubt there is foulplay but you never know with him, they usually catch the dumbest ones.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Football is a team sport so they should punish Arsenal by docking them 20 points
Relegation seems more appropriate, we don't want to see illegal betting ruin Football.