Arsenal vs Dundalk - 29/10/2020 8.00pm

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Dundalk were very poor against Molde. And Molde didn’t play particularly well either. This has all the makings of a classic Arsenal playing the kids shellacking.

Smashing poor opposition by several goals scored by a bunch of nailed on superstars that nobody will remember in another few years time.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
"These industrial roots are reflected across England: Stoke City became ‘the Potters’ to reflect Staffordshire’s primary export at the time, crockery, while the Gunners reflected London’s main export: colonialism.

Ha!
I thought this bit was particularly funny as well:

"Defender Shkodran Mustafi will be familiar to Bohemians fans after he played the second 45 minutes as Everton held the hosts to a creditable 1-1 draw at Dalymount Park in 2011."

edcunited1878

" The Mikel Arteta-managed side have reached the Europa League knockout stages in the past four years, having never reached the group stages before before 2017/18, so they’re clearly on an upward curve. "

markhughes

Just managed to win the UCL with Dundalk this afternoon on football manager, it took twelve seasons but we got there!

I have never actually seen Dundalk play but if football manager is accurate (which of course it isn’t) then look out for Micheal Duffy and Patrick Hoban who were legends for me!

LOIfan

Supports
bohemians
Dundalk a couple of years ago had a very decent side and competed quite well in the europa league in 2016 and were unfortunate not to pick up more points in the group stages. Unfortunately this Dundalk side is a complete mess with various goings on in the background that would take too long to get into. This current side is 2 years past its sell by date and unfortunately so are the majority of the players. They've been very poor in the LOI this season and this seasons LOI is the worst standard LOI I have seen in a number of years. My own club Bohs have finished second on a shoe string budget even by LOI standards with our best player essentially missing the entire season. There has been a real lack of quality and goals in the league this year. Expect a 3/4-0 win for Arsenal tonight