Arteta tested positive for Corona Virus

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I hope all goes well with Arteta and the people at Arsenal. I'm sure he'll be ok as he looks to be in good shape.

Hopefully nobody in his family catches it either.

hobbers

End it, scrub the footage and pretend it never happened.

(The season, that is. Get well soon Mikel!)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’s got to be called off now. Just madness

Revan

Assumptionman
Hope he gets better. Hope he also gets a statue if it means cancelling EPL and so Liverpool end up with no title again.

RedDevilRoshi

If they don’t close the season now, they never will.

It’s been getting way out of hand for a while now and is only going to get worse

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Genuinely wondering just how desperate the powers that be are to see Liverpool lift the trophy.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
fecking idiots if they don't call off the season now. Pure greed and incompetence if things go ahead this weekend.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
A Scouser is going to find a cure for this within days.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I think it'll be suspended after this weekend (though don't know why they'd wait one more round of games when clear rest of Europe/world has already taken the decision. Though our Govts medical officer says makes little difference)

Maybe see it commence again in May/July with Euros put back to 2021. Footballers in effect get break March-May instead of May-July.

Fooza

What I don't get is how obvious it is that in a week or two it's going to affect so many other players and teams that we all know it's going to be called off.

Yet the FA/PL/Government are delaying any action to squeeze any little money they can get.

What a disgrace

Brightonian

fecking idiots if they don't call off the season now. Pure greed and incompetence if things go ahead this weekend.
Not necessarily. The science is really ambiguous about whether stadium events significantly increase infection rates. Doesn't mean they shouldn't do it, but not having done it yet isn't some kind of moral failing. The experts should call the shots and in this country they haven't called for that yet.

Fletchageddon

He'll be fine. Normal fit and healthy people will be no worse off than a flu. It's the people with weaker immune systems who are at risk.

That is the league off though. No way they will continue without Arsenal.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Money over everything. The financial implications are the driver here, nothing else.

The show will go on until forcibly cancelled.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He'll be fine. Normal fit and healthy people will be no worse off than a flu. It's the people with weaker immune systems who are at risk.

That is the league off though. No way they will continue without Arsenal.
From what I'm gathering their games still on and Ljungberg is taking temporary charge.