Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Sourced from this article apparently....

If you have something clear in the Manchester United must keep our promise is that all the requirements that left them Louis Van Gaal before heading to Holland in the World Cup. After the appointment, the bank will take the Red Devils.

In the distance, while completing her involvement with the Clockwork Orange tulip technician hopes to receive his next club only good news, waiting for one in particular: to have in its ranks Arturo Vidal.

In this context, the English institution moved fast against several powerful competitors to have their new king, taking advantage of the last hours in the presence of the representative of the Chilean wheel, Fernando Felicevich, on English soil (for the presentation of Alexis Sanchez Arsenal) .

And the talks prospered, as the whole Old Trafford did get a million dollar proposal to Juventus for U.S. $ 55 million, taking advantage also of interest from Turin in one of their players. In this scenario, is that the next team negotiated delivery Van Gaal French Patrice Evra (worth 3 million euros), thinking closer relations with the Italians and so get the Turin finally accediesen to sell to Vidal

"The real importance of the agreement with Juventus Evra is decanted into this movement Arturo Vidal to Manchester United", adelantaban British media yesterday.

Advanced times, the talks between the clubs and the player's agent, thinking of the contract, of San Joaquin, threw the first signs of an understanding, which was fine-tuned in the coming days, leaving paved the arrival of King Arthur to England.

In this scenario, Juventus would be ready to accept the offer of $ 55 million, which would be reported to own Van Gaal in the coming hours, thinking of ending his involvement with the European team, with which he played tomorrow the third place against host Brazil.

Vidal has current contract with Juventus until the 2017 season and, on more than one occasion, the cast of Turin has turned down offers by Chile, which yesterday saw a turn for the checkbook and the formula of United and convince Juve and Vidal left ready to arrive in England.

Fahad Jawaid

Guys Vidal isn't going to City, Tuttosport or whatever is the Juve's mouthpiece its obvious everything fits, we have contacted Vidal and doing a check on his knee to see if its ok before making a bid that's why everyone has said there has been no contact, and we probably asked Chilean Doctors about the reports that's why the news has broken there first, and Juve going for Paulinho is an Indication they are willing to sell and using City's name is just to drive up the price, and lastly from everybody reporting Evra's deal being close to done to not being reported anywhere for 2 days, he might well be involved in the Negotiation not directly perhaps but it gives us a bargaining chip.

Bwuk

I'm beginning to believe this will happen.

How does he compare to Strootman?

bleedred

Becknaldolencia

From considering him to monitoring his situation. And now asking for his medical records. Next would be considering to plan a bid. He will be here by Jan at this rate.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just popping in to make sure everyone still believes that it's going to happen.

Honestly, there's no need to panic, sit back and enjoy the ride. We're out of the champions league and will sign Vidal and Di Maria while Liverpool are finally back in it and have lost Suarez and signed Emre Can and Adam Lallana. Have a cigar and a glass of whiskey, put your feet up and remember that life is a very beautiful thing when you just happen to support the same club as God himself.

El Zoido

Nobody concerned about his knee issue then? He seemed fine during the world cup but these kinds of injuries can cause career-spanning problems. I wouldn't be surprised if we're seriously looking in to it, especially with the rumoured transfer figures.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Guys is this really happening or still muppetry? Has there been any significant news? Or still just Indykaila esque tweets?
No news. The best we have got is a decent paper saying Vidal is a target and would be a good signing for United :lol:

Twitter however, seems to think he is looking at houses in Manchester.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Sky Bet have suspended betting on Vidal and removed his name, is that normal?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
"Arturo Vidal, very close to signing for Manchester United"

Edit:

"Manchester United have agreed to the signing of Arturo Vidal. As noted by Chilean newspaper La Tercera, the agent of Juventus player, Fernando Felicevich, would have used his trip to London to further close the transfer of Barcelona player Alexis Sanchez Arsenal, negotiate the incorporation of Vidal to 'hell reds'.

According to the report, the group will be Louis Van Gaal from this year paid Juventus 40 million euros plus transfer Patrice Evra, worth 3 million euros. Vidal had a contract until 2017 with the 'Vecchia Signora'. In the next few hours the official statement is expected."

Last edited:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
There's an annoying point with fees at the moment. Spurs found this out, Liverpool are about to and by the sounds of it Juve too. If they get 35m (It'll surely be more if it happens) they then have to turn round and replace him in a market where Paulinho is valued at 20m. There's very little margin. 60m for Suarez, yet Lallana goes for 25. Even fairly average players are having 30m slapped on their foreheads.

forevrared

I don't care if he's Hargreaves v2, just fecking sign him and let us have a brilliant month of 'what could be'.

That said, this does feel exactly like our pursuit of Thiago last summer, albeit without Pep to feck things up.

dutchred

on the same TV program all the experts were asked if they could take 1 dutch player (other than Robben) to MU who would it be and they all said De Vrij

Bojan11

There's an annoying point with fees at the moment. Spurs found this out, Liverpool are about to and by the sounds of it Juve too. If they get 35m (It'll surely be more if it happens) they then have to turn round and replace him in a market where Paulinho is valued at 20m. There's very little margin. 60m for Suarez, yet Lallana goes for 25. Even fairly average players are having 30m slapped on their foreheads.
Is Paulinho not decent? I think under the right manager like Lamela he could be a decent player. Plus Spurs got him for £17m.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Is Paulinho not decent? I think under the right manager like Lamela he could be a decent player. Plus Spurs got him for £17m.
If recent reports are true, Juve want Paulinho as Vidal's replacement, for 20m. Tbh i think he's pretty gash myself, would be a huge step down obviously, and all for 15m? The value in the middle of the market certainly isn't there, sorry to use the old cliche.

Plugsy

All betting firms will close betting if there's a large number of bets going on something. Usually all it means is people are reacting to gossip.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
I must admit I'd be seriously surprised if he does join us. This is one of those players I thought would undoubtedly want a club with CL foootball considering he has never won it before, is already 27 (so will be 28 at the earliest to have another shot at winning it) and looks to be one who would be coveted by most of the big boys (Madrid, etc) who can overpower us on the money aspect as well as having CL football and a nice location to live in.

Surprisingly and thankfully, it seems so far none of the money bags and the spanisb clubs are interested.

forevrared

If recent reports are true, Juve want Paulinho as Vidal's replacement, for 20m. Tbh i think he's pretty gash myself, would be a huge step down obviously, and all for 15m? The value in the middle of the market certainly isn't there, sorry to use the old cliche.
He's not fit to stand out for a lesser team in the Premier League, but I don't think he's hopeless as a player. I think he'd do a job in a better team in a weaker league, given more space in midfield. Flat track bully type of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.