Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
No doubt the word makes you think of a man being sodomised.

You missed a great opportunity here, you could have said "winner get to cum in my eyes" or something, disappointing.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
It's ok Slevs, I notice we've been linked with a young little-known Columbian CM Sebastien Perez. All we need is for him to be dubbed the 'new Vidal' and we're set.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
It's ok Slevs, I notice we've been linked with a young little-known Columbian CM Sebastien Perez. All we need is for him to be dubbed the 'new Vidal' and we're set.

You get used to those signing, we get used to signing no central midfielders.:D

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Imagine the pure rage here if we fail to sign Thiago and then Arsenal sign Vidal for £25 million.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Imagine the pure rage here if we fail to sign Thiago and then Arsenal sign Vidal for £25 million.

Who? Never heard of him!

Anyway, this Vidal could be a good signing, get bidding Moyes!

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Vidal and Thiago would sort our midfield issues for good.

------Carrick----Vidal-----------

-----------Thiago-----------

:drool:

Brightonian

Vidal and Thiago would sort our midfield issues for good.

-----------Thiago-----------

:drool:
And if we fail to get Thiago (which looks a strong possibility now that Pep's decided he doesn't mind pissing all over his old club), I wouldn't be one to turn my nose up at

-----------Kagawa-----------

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
This is the new thread lads. Just need to wait for our "80/20" confirmation from Hunter and we can start *******.

rio's upper lip

This is our new home. Gonna be a rollercoaster for sure. Perhaps this will end differently than the other 15 sagas? Who knows?

:(

Brightonian

I don't think this one is on at all. Being asked 'have you signed a new contract' and answering 'no, not yet' does not mean you're looking to move.

The Neviller

I don't think this one is on at all. Being asked 'have you signed a new contract' and answering 'no, not yet' does not mean you're looking to move.
This one isn't on? As opposed to all the others that were? This one is as likely as the rest. Take that whatever way you want.

Brightonian

This one isn't on? As opposed to all the others that were? This one is as likely as the rest. Take that whatever way you want.
'All the others'?

The Thiago move wasn't necessarily 'on', but players and officials from his own team were talking about the possibility of him leaving. Whereas with Vidal there's not even that much going on.

Take that whatever way you want.

Mainoldo

I feel like this is the thread for my new muppet cravings... Lets get this guy a shirt and a ball to sign.

The Neviller

'All the others'?

The Thiago move wasn't necessarily 'on', but players and officials from his own team were talking about the possibility of him leaving. Whereas with Vidal there's not even that much going on.

Take that whatever way you want.
I'll take it as you agreeing with me.

Member 39557

I know the thiago thread's gone a bit mental, but I can't believe you've all turned to Vidal sosoon.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
By the end of summer We'll probably end up talking about how Fletcher will be like a new signing and how this will be Ando's year. UNLESS......we revert to Felliani.

Ringo 07

Vidal definitely will not be coming here anytime soon...use your logic....he wants real madrid and they want him as xabi alonso is a bit shit these days....please move to threads of players that we realistically have a chance to sign such as fellaini, barkley , halilovic, cabaye etc

The Neviller

At least you can post in this one... for now.
True. I tried to keep the Stroot-hope alive, but it's dying a death.

Give me a week and i'll be in Microphone heads thread, jizzing my sarcasm everywhere. I'll have used all my bitterness up in here.

StuCol

Chimp
True. I tried to keep the Stroot-hope alive, but it's dying a death.

Give me a week and i'll be in Microphone heads thread, jizzing my sarcasm everywhere. I'll have used all my bitterness up in here.

I quite like him as it happens.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He'll probably go to Madrid if he goes anywhere, which he probably won't. He's too perfect of a player for us to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.