Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
What will become of this thread? Will it live on for January?

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
It's been an emotional ride Pex, really thought this was nailed on.
I don't think I've ever spent as much time in a thread as I had this one.
ArturOFF :(
Didn't post much, but this thread was my first proper one as a member. The Thiago one was my first as a lurker. Good times

sport2793

Miguel Delaney just posted on the ESPN FC web chat that United are STILL looking for a midfielder BUT Vidal is HIGHLY, HIGHLY unlikely

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Close her down lads, it's all ober(tan)

Truedevil

Miguel Delaney just posted on the ESPN FC web chat that United are STILL looking for a midfielder BUT Vidal is HIGHLY, HIGHLY unlikely
It would be the best window ever if we signed another midfielder on top of Falcao and Blind.

sport2793

This is what Delaney further posted: Many United fans asking about Moutinho. As far as I know, Monaco are desperate to trim wage bill, and offered him around Europe. United may consider but, from what I understand, Van Gaal feels a different type of midfielder is needed.

crossy1686

career ending
Given the questions about the guy's knee, the medical alone would take longer than the time left in the window.
I don't think his knee is the issue any more to be honest. Juventus are playing hardball and we would more than likely prefer a loan/permanent deal like Falcao. They will want the cash up front so they can spend.

Siorac

Never wanted him, he's overrated, shit tattoos.

My soul is weeping.

Sparky Rhiwabon

All these signings and I still feel unsatisfied. We want mooooooore!
Quite right as well....no point having all these expensive attacking players if our midfield is getting bullied and overrun by mediocre teams and they hardly get the ball

WyoManU

Makes me sad. A single signing that could've completely changed the dynamics of our midfield. Still, very happy to have seen Herrera, Blind and ADM come.

Status
Not open for further replies.