Status
Not open for further replies.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
Man United and Arsenal target denies reports he has agreed new Juventus deal

By talkSPORT | Wednesday, July 10, 2013
3 8 0

Manchester United and Arsenal target Arturo Vidal has denied reports he has agreed a contract extension with Juventus - and has admitted he is flattered by interest from other clubs.
The Chilean has been a key member of the Juventus side that has won the last two Serie A titles, and has been attracting interest from all over Europe.
The two Premier League giants are thought to be keen, and Real Madrid are also said to be closely monitoring his situation.
But a report in Gazzetta dello Sport suggested that Vidal had agreed a new deal that would keep him in Turin long-term.
Vidal has denied that, though, insisting that his contract situation is not resolved and hinting he would be open to a move - particularly to Madrid.
"I haven't renewed yet," he said. "I'm still under contract and now I'll see what the situation is."
And when asked about Madrid he said: "It's an honour that important clubs take notice of me and like me. It's a club that all players are seduced by."
Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130710/man-united-and-arsenal-target-denies-reports-he-has-agreed-n#5yQJrrXXV8Fr4CkL.99

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I can't think of a more perfect player for us to sign to be honest. One of the best midfielders in the world IMO, and an all around midfielder at a good age being only 26. Doubt there is any chance of it happening, but if there is the slightest chance that it can, we should do everything in our power to bring him in.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
I know its only talksport but Vidal has been my dream signing for a while, now. Well at least from his first season with Juve, where he was immense. I´d take him over any midfielder in the world right now, as stupid as that sounds.

Giggsforever

I would rather have Thiago and get Nani and Rooney on New contracts. That should be the first priority.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
All part of getting more money from Juventus.
Probably, yeah.

However, if there would be even a slight chance for a possible transfer, United should take a long hard look at him.

He would solve several of United´s current problems, just because how well rounded he is. He would not only build a mighty pair with Carrick, but could also replace the mentioned if necessary. IF Vidal is considering a move, he is without a doubt the best central Midfielder on the market this summer and an absolutely dream signing of me.

If I think of an ideal (realistic) CM for United, two names come to my mind. The first is Vidal and the second is the less expensive Lars Bender from Leverkusen.

Stickles

He's not been at Juventus long.

If he moves the headline should be 'Vidal, so soon?'

...but obviously in Italian

The Neviller

I know its only talksport but Vidal has been my dream signing for a while, now. Well at least from his first season with Juve, where he was immense. I´d take him over any midfielder in the world right now, as stupid as that sounds.
I wanted him before he went to Juventus. Getting him would make up for them nicking that French geezer.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He's an absolutely amazing midfielder, the best we could possibly get. I'm still shocked that we didn't even pay attention to him in 2011 when he was available for around €10m.

JP77

Can't agree there. Thiago will be better than Vidal. It'll be like saying you'd shit on Xavi and send him to City.

I'd shit all over any midfielder and sign Vidal over them.

He's verging on the perfect midfielder. His overall game basically makes him one of the best in the world. Obviously not a chance he's leaving Juve though, no real story to be had here.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Can't agree there. Thiago will be better than Vidal. It'll be like saying you'd shit on Xavi and send him to City.
Bold statement. Thiago does probably have more potential and a higher ceiling than Vidal, but there is absolutely no guarantee, that he will fulfill his potential. There a way too many possibilites which can hinder him from that.

Right now, Vidal is undoubtly the stronger player and also IMO the better fit for United right now. He is also just 26 years old and has himself not hit his absolute prime. Several high profilic CM´s like Xavi or Schweinsteiger have reached it in their late 20´s.

Potential is an argument for a transfer, but surely not the only one, especially if the age gap is just 4 years. It would be different, if the younger player would already have a similar ability and more potential. In Vidal´s case there is only one, who fits this definition: Ilkay Gündogan, who is at least this summer out of reach for United, though.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
He'll stay at Juventus if he wants to remain in Italy. What's to say he won't fancy playing in England?
The fact that this Juve team are going places. He has as good a chance of winning trophies with them as he has with us, if not more. Also, Turin is a great city to live in.

The Neviller

The fact that this Juve team are going places. He has as good a chance of winning trophies with them as he has with us, if not more. Also, Turin is a great city to live in.
And that would be where the first part of my post comes in. Players have left warmer climates, and nicer cities, to come play in Manchester/England before, though. He might fancy a go at the Premier League, which is a much better league than Serie A. He might want to play in a huge stadium every week, and in front of larger crowds.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Aye, but only if he's ambitious enough for that. Far too many footballers refuse to leave their comfort zone nowadays or follow the money train. There's a dearth of players who can actually think for themselves.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
He probably wants more money.
Wich is totally understandable... how is it possible that a player that just arrive, earn more than the best player of Juventus over the last 2 seasons?

His new contract should put him at least very close to Buffon, and over Tevez... we'll see.

Devil may care

Vidal vs Thiago is the classic apples and oranges thingy. Basically they'd both be fantastic buys for us, to get one of them would be a great achievement given the shortage of true quality options to buy in by far the weakest area of the squad.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Man United and Arsenal target denies reports he has agreed new Juventus deal

By talkSPORT | Wednesday, July 10, 2013
3 8 0

Manchester United and Arsenal target Arturo Vidal has denied reports he has agreed a contract extension with Juventus - and has admitted he is flattered by interest from other clubs.
The Chilean has been a key member of the Juventus side that has won the last two Serie A titles, and has been attracting interest from all over Europe.
The two Premier League giants are thought to be keen, and Real Madrid are also said to be closely monitoring his situation.
But a report in Gazzetta dello Sport suggested that Vidal had agreed a new deal that would keep him in Turin long-term.
Vidal has denied that, though, insisting that his contract situation is not resolved and hinting he would be open to a move - particularly to Madrid.
"I haven't renewed yet," he said. "I'm still under contract and now I'll see what the situation is."
And when asked about Madrid he said: "It's an honour that important clubs take notice of me and like me. It's a club that all players are seduced by."

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130710/man-united-and-arsenal-target-denies-reports-he-has-agreed-n#ixzz2YgHgVnbx
Follow us: @talksport on Twitter
Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130710/man-united-and-arsenal-target-denies-reports-he-has-agreed-n#5yQJrrXXV8Fr4CkL.99

I hate the term seduced. Now all I can think about is Perez fecking Vidal with a dildo up the arse and Vidal going "Aaaaah" like in the pic. Cheers, Arturo.

acnumber9

I hate the term seduced. Now all I can think about is Perez fecking Vidal with a dildo up the arse and Vidal going "Aaaaah" like in the pic. Cheers, Arturo.
I think that says a lot about you. I'm thinking it doesn't take much for you to concoct that imagery.

Status
Not open for further replies.