Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
And as i understand it, Falcao's injury is a more serious injury.
I don't know, this whole Vidal thing is so bizarre, we clearly wanted him, we clearly had the money to do it so why don't we have him?.
Vidal wanted the move as well, but he also said that he would respect Juve final decision.

With that in mind, i think Juventus convinced Arturo and Manchester United to postpone this transfer for a while.

With all the signings of this summer, we should be able to AT LEAST grasp that top 4th spot, while Juventus might want to give a good run for the Champions league this season (the president wants quarter final minimum). Maybe they convinced Ed/LvG to wait for winter (if they are out of UCL) or next summer, hopefully at a more terrestrial value (even though he is worth the 50M pounds that would convince them to sell). That would also give us time to fully asses his knee.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
And the clock strikes 11.... and with that I say my farewells. It's been a pleasure, just remember:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'll come back if he ever signs for us.

So, it definitely wasn't his knee?

Tompo

I'll come back if he ever signs for us.

So, it definitely wasn't his knee?
No no no, you can come back during the transfer window. You are now cursed forever to live a ArturONOFF ground-hog existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.