Asensio to United?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
According to a few less trusted tabloids and SkySports trustworthy 'Sources' we've everything but tabled a bid, no report of an amount or a valuation by Madrid.
Surely there can't be any weight to this, he had a breakthrough season in the last campaign, contributing a few worldies as well.
I don't keep up with Spanish football, how is he faring this season? Does the speculation of hazard impact his place in the squad?

Robbie Boy

According to a few less trusted tabloids and SkySports trustworthy 'Sources' we've everything but tabled a bid, no report of an amount or a valuation by Madrid.

Surely there can't be any weight to this, he had a breakthrough season in the last campaign, contributing a few worldies as well.
I don't keep up with Spanish football, how is he faring this season? Does the speculation of hazard impact his place in the squad?
Exactly.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
This thread keeps popping up.

It'll never happen, he'll be Madrid's poster boy for years and years to come.

Nickosaur

Wouldn't get in the team ahead of Messi Lingard at the moment anyway

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

Hell will freeze over before Real decide to sell their star attraction to United.

More chance of a Ronaldo return.

James Peril

Wouldn't get in the team ahead of Messi Lingard at the moment anyway
:lol:

Well, we will never know anyway - he is going to play at Real Madrid for the next 10 years. Asensio has something very special to his game.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Don Balon is a ridiculous source.

Plus it's the wrong forum anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.