Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
Looked for a thread in here for his performances but couldn't find one.

Was absolutely terrible today with his passing of the ball. Broke up a number of our moves by being able to complete a simple pass. His form is dismal but he still gets games.

I honestly think DDG passes the ball better.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I genuinely have no idea how he's got 90 minutes, it makes no sense.

Nani needs time on the pitch. And Young is dreadful. Truly dreadful.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I often try to stick up for our players, but no defending him today.

Was proper gash, he can do far better but surely he is on the way out

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He and Valencia seem to take turns at being simply woeful.

Awhile back young was doing the odd decent thing while Valencia was simply awful, and now it's the other way round.

TheReligion

Abusive
I just don't know how he fails to complete simple passes.

He obviously has strengths; very quick with a awesome strike, but his awareness, passing of the ball and his ability to beat a man is beyond shoddy.

Kag

He needs kicked out, pronto. Annoyingly, he'll most probably still be in the squad come September, while much better footballers will leave.

He was shite.

binary bot
Valencia is alright when given time and space, Young had that in abundance today and couldn't find a man. My view of him as a footballer has fallen even more since his hoofing versus Arsenal and Olympiakos

Leg-End

Would be top of my list in the DFS summer sale, his first touch would rival my coffee tables in its shitness.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Atrocious today at everything. Praying we don't start with him and Val against Bayern.

Wittmann45

Tough game for him. A couple really good moves when West Ham opened up a bit in the second half where Kagawa, Mata and Rooney were really playing well together. Quick passing, good movement, all coming deep to get the ball, and then Young was there on the right, waiting a pass so he could do a useless stepover and either over hit the cross or play a poor pass into the box. A lot of moves broke down when he got the ball

Would have been nice to see someone like Welbeck out there with the other three, or even Nani, although he is so often frustrating as well to watch.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Valencia is alright when given time and space, Young had that in abundance today and couldn't find a man. My view of him as a footballer has fallen even more since his hoofing versus Arsenal and Olympiakos
Would be top of my list in the DFS summer sale, his first touch would rival my coffee tables in its shitness.
I can see one of them being sold in the summer, but I doubt both. We have so many other priority positions to be refilled.

December_16

I don't think a half fit Nani would've done any worse than Young today. Why he wasn't given a few minutes is beyond me.

JonDahl

Thought he was ok today. Think people are just looking for his mistakes because he's been shit all season.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
He was absolutely terrible today. Broke up all our counter attacks, provided very little attacking threats other than running, and wasn't good defensively either.

SambaBoy

He was shocking today. Always thought he would be better from the right but doesn't seem to be the case, couldn't beat his man and broke down far too many moves.

Nani should of got some time, we need to get him in form for Bayern.

Smores

Hopefully he's gone in the summer but it nay be difficult to find a willing buyer.

Only reason Val or Young gets games is they offer the much needed pace. Zaha probably deserves his chance next season

Leg-End

Thought he was ok today. Think people are just looking for his mistakes because he's been shit all season.
He did one good thing today and thats provide the cross for Rooney's 2nd. He was terrible, having a set of eyes and then backing it up with stats is really quite simple.

He spent the entire 2nd half passing the ball to every available West Ham player.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Why didn't Nani get atleast 10 minutes..
Because he lacks the one thing Young has more of, hard work. Young is obviously showning signs of being more fit in training.
Absolutely ridiculous how Nani didn't at least get 10 mins game time.

amolbhatia50k

The issue with him is that even when he does good things in a game, he's terrible for the rest of it. His generally standard has been so low for us it's amazing. Sometimes he'll do a few good things in a game but his general level is way way too low for a team like united.

Robbie Boy

Lost the ball a-lot and was extremely wateful. He isn't anywhere near good enough for our level.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
There were times during this match when I wondered whether he remembered that he was playing for the away side. Forget adding to the team, he spends half his time taking away from it.

LR7

He was awful when he came on against Olympiakos and today he picked up where he left off on Wednesday. Terrible.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Everything seemed to fall apart with him. Great play all around and then when he got the ball it was usually a bit shit. Good squad player to have I guess but we've got enough of them. Hopefully he leaves and kagawa stays because today kagawa showed he's got what it takes to be a key player to this side.

TheReligion

Abusive
I can see the argument for Valencia in that he is very strong and offers good defensive work as part of his game, even if his form has plummeted.

I see no genuine argument for Young ahead of any of our other wingers and that includes the likes of Zaha.

amolbhatia50k

Not convinced and still think we should get rid and have Zaha take his place. Can't possibly be worse.
Zaha needs to sort his work rate and attitude first. But young really does need to go. Would be incredible if Kagawa goes and Valencia or young stay. Sadly I can see it happening.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Waste of space now. He can deliver an okay looking ball if played in by someone else but what does he offer?

He can't beat a man. He rarely shoots. He might not be adventurous but he's hardly a defensive cover. His passing is illogical rather than safe and he's neither strong nor particularly quick.

Hope that's his sole performance for us for a while because he has no place against City and Villa should be used as the tune up for Bayern when he surely doesn't play.

beergod

His brainless play just doesn't fit in with our forward players. Same goes for Valencia.

JonDahl

He did one good thing today and thats provide the cross for Rooney's 2nd. He was terrible, having a set of eyes and then backing it up with stats is really quite simple.

He spent the entire 2nd half passing the ball to every available West Ham player.
Back up your 2nd sentence with his pass completion of 30 out of 37.

Ludens the Red

I don't like Young but I wouldn't rank that as one of his worse performance, he was rubbish but not terrible, which is a significant upgrade from his cameo in midweek.

Status
Not open for further replies.