Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walters_19_MuFc

Best game this season. Absolutely superb. His experience is priceless. Defended very well. What impressed me the most however, was his passing. Played a slightly different role to when he's at left back. Instead of going forward, he tucked in to the midfield position - similar to Walker for City. This gave Fred and Matic more support and meant we looked after Burnley's biggest threat - Dwight McNeil.

I lost count of the amount of times he found someone with a pass through the lines that took out at least three of Burnley's players. Really good from Young today and the reason I gave him MOTM.

Jonno

This is the Ashley Young that Ole hopes he can call upon. In an ideal world he plays 20-25 games to that standard but unfortunately he’s had to play much more than planned. He’s declined in pace, acceleration and he’s not a natural full back but he puts 100% into every game, he wears the armband with pride and he’s our sh!thouse. I genuinely don’t have any bad feelings towards him.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Pleased for him, another one that gets a load of grief from some posters on here. Not my favourite player, and I think he may well be off in the summer, but he's had a decent career at Old Trafford, and a few dodgy games, but credit where it's due, both him and Matic had good games today.

drdoityourself

Two good games in a row. His distribution has become less panicky and he's actually finding the forwards in feet. Credit to him.

Based Adnan

Didn't see much of him going forward but done well defensively and used his experience.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
The key to his great performance today was imo when he didn't hoof the ball during Rashford's goal but gently pass it to Daniel James.

His calm initiation of the counter pretty much sealed it.

dev1l

I though he did ok today but got the impression that once he got that "challenge" from Barnes early in the game, he didn't fully recover.

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

I really liked his passing today. It is sad that he can't run forward with the ball like he used to do.

kundalini

Decent performance. Blocked several crosses. Generally defended reasonably well.

Welbeckham

Professional performance you’d expect from someone with his experience. He’s been a bit better lately, doing his job defensively and making some smart passes.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Using him sparingly has been good this season as when he’s had to fill in he’s been doing a good job.

Reddevildans

Good player to have for the remainder of the season. Thought he was solid today. He obviously wont be starting many games now and rightly so.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Defended well and generally a solid performance, but his constant hoofing is uninspiring to watch, especially when you've got a kid on the other side looking to pass the ball on the ground whilst under pressure.

Nice bit of shithousery though, particularly with timewasting, pretending he didn't know where the ball was when he had throw ins to take. It's especially pleasing against Burnley who are one of the worst for timewasting when they've fluked a 1 goal lead against a bigger side. Love seeing Dyche stropping about it.

Paul_Scholes18

Defended really well today. Didn't offer as much in attack as Williams, but it was partly due to instructions too I think.
He has done well most of the time recently. I think since the game against Pool when he played well his form has been great.

MetoTTT

One of the better players today. I think his leadership and commitment is good to have in the dressing room and as a back up option for now.

mu4c_20le

Yeah did alright, at least these days he doesn't get roasted anymore

RedIan

He had a good game, defended well and still looked capable going forward, he doesnt get the credit he deserves.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Its almost as if Conte's trying to apologize for making your life a misery while he was in England.

Castia

Done deal according to BBC for the end of the season.

Fair play to him getting a club like Inter.

Acole9

Outstanding
Good luck to him, absolute joke the way some of our fans have treated him.

izec

Decent player, was abysmal as a winger after a while. But reinvented himself as a fullback/wingback. The dj will be missed

Andersonson

Will be 35 and joining a better team? Quite odd isnt it?

Will likely go down in wages, and play a little less, but still..

I will miss him, always liked the guy. Good luck!

Andrew Richmond

Stretch the career out by another season or two on wages most of us could only dream about. Good luck to Ashley always liked him sort of professional all clubs need.

Foxbatt

I missed him as a Captain yesterday. Did we have a captain on the pitch yesterday? I thought I saw Rashford wearing it but as a captain he did nothing.

Ixion

He gave his all for this club.
And the club has paid him millions upon millions.

Can't think of a player that will have played as long at the club that will be forgotten by the fans as quickly. It's a joke we used an average winger as a full back for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.