Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Adnan

A reminder that a winger who wasn't good enough in his actual position during his prime 8 years ago is still playing games for us at full back after playing 41 games last season.

Giggsyking

We had no options bar Rojo,and I think I would have preferred him brain fart Young giving away unneccessary fouls
Dalot play left too, we have other options, That if we exclude the youth teams (that I dont know what the feck are these youth teams for if we cant bring someone from there if we have a crisis)

dev1l

Standard Captains performance from him. Largely at fault for both goals and contributed absolutely nothing. I cannot wait until he leaves the club.
Are you sure about that?

Bristol_Red_87

Says a lot about our current plight that we're missing Luke Shaw.

Ashley Young wouldn't get in any other top 10 side which can mean only one thing. 11th place come May.

dev1l

Wasn't it him that lunged in in a dangerous spot and gave the free kick away?
There was a misplaced pass earlier which put the defence under a lot of pressure. He conceded the freekick but mistake was done before

Fracture90

Honestly, up to the point where he made that unnecessary tackle from which WHU scored their 2nd, I thought he was one of the better performers on the pitch.

We're in a desperate need of a proper cover LB for Shaw.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
There was a misplaced pass earlier which put the defence under a lot of pressure. He conceded the freekick but mistake was done before
Mis control by AWB, yes which put us under pressure but nevertheless, lunging in 25yds out is always risky and he doesn't time his challenges well enough...consistently that is.

Almost every goal has a number of mistakes in the build up. It was a stupid tackle.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He wasn't that bad.
In the overall picture of the match, no he probably wasn't.

The problem is awarding players of his calibre extended contracts at one of the biggest sporting institutions in the world. It wouldn't have happened at City or Liverpool. There are far better players who are natural LBs that wouldn't have cost a fortune but Man Utd are the only ones who would stick with a converted,over the hill winger.

Shouldn't the lesson have been learned with his crazy decision making that cost us the match at Wolves last year? I said then I didn't think he should ever appear in a PL or CL game for us. EFL cup and early round of the Europa- yes but he's not the calibre of player even as a back up we should be relying on.

I can forgive him because it wasn't him who sought the contract, Utd made a illogical decision based on what? His experience? It's stupid and shows quite clearly that having no director of football but a string of yes men analysts is not going to get us very far

Man Utd 1:1 Arsenal

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Tragic performance, needs to retire already. Sick of seeing him play a shit pass/cross into shinpad and stare hard at a red shirt near him as if it were their fault.

Based Adnan

He is absolutely fecking garbage

Sick of seeing him shite up the pitch at a club like this. Every game he plays he sullies the captaincy further.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
The fecking birds knew how shit Young is yet our managers keep persisting with him.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Ashley Young used to be a winger. When you see him try and take on a player its so hard to believe that.

He's rubbish going forward. He is rubbish defending. He is rubbish. Full stop.

DocRockter

That last free-kick was his.. But would had taken him off earlier for Rojo and some fresh legs and head...

Idxomer

He is beyond stupid. Him and Xhaka today were competing for the most brainless player ever.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
I had been one to say Young was doing well at full back...up until this season. Today was the worst performance I have ever seen from a United right back. The guy literally gets the ball, panics and punts it up the line every single time, it's embarrassingly bad.

mewnew11

Oh God! Our Captain!
Absolutely atrocious performance. And who gives him all the fee kicks? Keeps passing back to the opposition inviting pressure . Plays the list awful loop balls.

Ita a tough fight for who is dumber between him and rashford. I can't believe he is our captain. But it's sums us up doesn't it

Zoo

At this point it’s the managers fault for picking him.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Whilst there is a bigger problem, he is a lingering problem.

Next one out the door please. There are hundreds of players, also English who are equal to or better than Young in 2019?

El Zoido

I got nothing against the guy personally, but I’ve bought a bottle of champagne to open when he leaves.

Cloud7

That stupid hoof up the wing that he constantly does pisses me off so much.

KennyBurner

is there a player worse than him that was first team to ever play for this club? I dont see how his peers are able to put up with him given the consistent poor performances. he always gives the ball away cheaply when were trying to build. Why must he always play longballs? Im sick of seeing him do this all the time.

spiriticon

As long as a player of his quality keeps making it back to the first team, we'll never amount to anything.

How does he keep doing it season after season? He's like the gum under your shoe.

forevrared

Absolute fecking gash. That he's our captain says it all. Leading the club into mediocrity by example.

Status
Not open for further replies.