Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

:lol: but but who instead, tell me? Just feck off you bunch of apologists.

Lemansky

I am amazed at how bad this guy is. Amazed. By far our worst performer.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Bar one interception, this was how his game went:
Every cross over hit, every corner over hit, and clattered in to a few players clumsily.

Can't wait for the day we have atleast 2 decent wingers and fullbacks, so that I won't have to sit through watching this absolute "never had it" talentless bloke play for United again.

Stretfordender

I can’t stand the sight of this one and to see that he is captain just sums up what United are all about at the moment. Everything about us is rotten.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
The day he retires and this thread is locked and buried will be a day I rejoice.

Djemba-Djemba

He was an average winger that is now 10 years past his prime.

The fact he's our skipper in 2019 is very depressing.

King Andow

Low football IQ, shit set pieces that he insists taking the same way even tough is useless, shit passing, positioning, crosses, you can go all day criticizing his game. Worst FB on the league, worst FB playing for a top team in Europe. Board and Ole to blame, shouldn't have renewed his contract and Williams should get his minutes.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
As I posted in the Tuanzebe thread, it didn't make sense that Young was on the right with Tuanzebe on the left. Young has almost always been poor on the right, whereas he's normally fairly decent/good when played on the left. The way we played them today just didn't make sense.

Ainu

Will this nightmare ever end? Young still being a first teamer in 2019 sums up everything that is completely rotten at this club. So far below the required standard and has been for about half a decade, yet he's still stinking up the place week after week. Someone will probably call him a great servant for years of shite.

Stadjer

After the first 45 minutes i expected him to be red carded.. guess he did well to not get a red card.

Terrible game from him though.. red card might have actually been better for the team.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Did the best he could at his current stage in his career but bar the odd easy game, this guy is done.

spiriticon

Did the best he could at his current stage in his career but bar the odd easy game, this guy is done.
This guy's been done for about 3 years and yet here he is....

At least G.Nev had the decency to know when to stop.

Eric7C

I think he had enough time to try and get a block in to Aubameyang's shot. He just put his arm up instead.

Great captain.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I laugh when I remember those people celebrating when we signed WB as Young wouldn't play any more!

He'll still start 25 league games, for certain.

Code-CX

Am I the only one who no longer gets mad when Young makes a mistake? Honestly, it’s been so long I find them hilarious now :lol:.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Just got reminded of how he was raising his arm as the goal when in. He had time to actually put pressure on Aubameyang.

feck off Ashley Young.

Andersonson

No, he didn’t. He was an absolute disgrace.
Well, neither was good. One guy gave them a goal and one didnt.

Both looked out of depth in the 2nd half. Axel was good in the first though, but his 2nd half was really really poor

m1tch

Well passed his sell by date, it's tragic that he features for us so much. Sure he gives his all (which isn't a given at this club these days) but his all just isn't enough in a competitive premier league game. Either we put our trust in academy lads to fill in for AWB or Shaw when they're not available, or we buy players - the sooner the better.

Irwin99

Just terrible. He had a few good recoveries from mistakes he shouldn't have made in the first place but his overall play is just not good enough. Crosses that are way over hit, hoofing the ball in his own half, not reading the game very well. So frustrating!!!

Rauður Djöfull

Ashley Young....can we just replace him right now or ask him to retire? How is this guy our captain?
Felt he was our weakest player tonight, came in late a few times, made bad passes and defensive errors, got away with some fouls like shirt pulling, every other pass or cross got blocked and when he finally got through it was crap for the most part. But this is nothing new.

Where was Dalot? Can't see the harm in playing Williams or Laird instead of him. Hope AWB is back next game and I'd rather have Tuanzebe at left than Young.

arthurka

Ashley Long. The less said the better. Pathetic state of affairs at Utd, he is our fecking Captain.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Pretty sure he'll be retiring after this season

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He’s actually the most atrocious RB.

- Aimless balls up the channel.
- Cannot defend.
- Genuinely the worst person at throw-ins I’ve ever seen.
- Overhits every single cross

Why the feck is he on every dead ball.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's been here 8 years... Some of them as captain...

el3mel

He’s actually the most atrocious RB.

- Aimless balls up the channel.
- Cannot defend.
- Genuinely the worst person at throw-ins I’ve ever seen.
- Overhits every single cross

Why the feck is he on every dead ball.
I don't get why he's still playing as RB. He's so terrible there it's unbelievable. If we're forced to play him it should only be on the left. I will play Lindelof himself ahead of him in RB, with him on the LB and Tuanzebe as CB if we had no other options.

Cloud7

A player who never should have even been signed for United has lasted almost a decade and is our captain. The mind truly boggles. Lest we forget, he was signed as part of our attempt to get back on par with Barcelona. I don't think there's ever been a player I disliked more during their time here than Young.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He actually costs us points with his wastefulness. Play a youngster there if Wan-Bissaka is injured. He’s not even good enough to be back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.