Ashley Young - Captain of Manchester United

I'd really like it if he held his hands up with some accountability and said: "sorry guys, I had a 'mare yesterday - but I'll strive to improve".

That's a captain's move.
You'll be lucky, he still hasn't apologised for the red card against wolves, the man is a coward.

devil in me

Maybe instead of converting Right wingers who are in clear decline into right backs, we can actually go out and buy a proper one. Crazy that young is our first choice RB and even crazier that he is our best option there.
Young's performance yesterday was absolutely appalling.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
When did he actually become a week in week out first teamer at Man. United again?

11/12 but obviously he was still a good left winger in the league back then given his 4 years with us, final fergie season he went back to being a squad player, same under Moyes who had likes of Valencia and Welbeck out wide more and then LVG he only got in when you had the deluge of injuries.

I was going to say it's another in the long line of inept Mourinho accomplishments but even in Mourinho's first 18 months I only remember Young starting in random games like Liverpool away when you were obviously playing very defensive formations.

Not going to criticise him too much as he was a very good player for us but think this shows Man. United simply being less ruthless than they used to be in handing these squad players continuous one year deals.

croadyman

I really wish that Young realised that his time at Utd has come to an end, I always admire Gary Neville for making that decision at half time against WBA to end his playing career because he just hadn't got it in him anymore, unfortunately I just cannot see Ashley having the guts to do that

Fitchett

I was cursing the ref for sending him off at Wolves, when really I should have thanked him, as it meant Young was suspended from today's match.

And that's the nearest I will ever credit Mike Dean.

RedorDead21

Nothing to do with Ashley Young. People are who you allow them to be. Everything he is right now is on Ole. Like it was for every previous manager. Only
He’s far worse now. He’ll be changed in the summer rightly. If not, Ole is weak. Simple.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I was cursing the ref for sending him off at Wolves, when really I should have thanked him, as it meant Young was suspended from today's match.

And that's the nearest I will ever credit Mike Dean.
I was facepalming when Young saw red, but hen again I saw Rojo today and it was just as traumatic.

SAFMUTD

Maybe instead of converting Right wingers who are in clear decline into right backs, we can actually go out and buy a proper one.
How dare you? If we keep Martial and Lingard enough time we will see them performing at LB and RB.

Axle17

I really hope the decision to play Young is to only increase his potential selling price or at least garner more interest. No way are we the only ones watching him make a fool of the club every week by his big headed mistakes. Johnny Evans #2?

Baxter

Absolutely shocked. And Ole couldn’t wait to get him back in. fecking joke.

NYAS

Disgusting. He lets us down so many fecking times. It’s enough.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Well the manager thinks he should be playing. His team selection. The fecking signs have been there.

Nickosaur

He cannot play for the club ever again.

Wait, didn't he sign a contract recently??

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Utter shite & has been for a while.

Skills

Snitch
Plays because he's a better defender than Dalot. Gives away a goal in 20 minutes :lol:

Infra-red

Two mistakes for that goal. Almost anyone in the entire squad would be better at fullback at this point.

PoTMS

Feck it, he deserves to be hounded out of the club. Ole is doing him no favours playing him all the time.

IrishRedDevil

Overplaying the ball in a blind alley when the likes of Messi are sniffing around. Stupid little prick. Our Captain

Smudge

feck off

Doesnt seem to have a clue when he has possession

Bojan11

What’s the point of going for experience if they going to make mistakes constantly? Just go with youth. This idiot won’t learn.