Ashley Young - Captain of Manchester United

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
My word he’s fecking brutal. I don’t ever want to see him in a United shirt again. Totally hopeless.

OneUnited24

He’s been shocking tonight. Amazing how we’ve not identified a replacement to him in the last few windows.

Baxter

That bit at the end when the ball turned over in stoppage time, for him to launch it straight back sums him up.

AndyJ1985

He's abysmal. If Ole plans to keep him in the team then we may as well start our search for the next manager

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Defended him against criticism but he was unspeakably shite to ight

PoTMS

Please, please feck off. He epitomises everything wrong with present day Manchester United.

Dalot is better in every single facet of his game. He's better defensively, he's better goimg forward.

ManRed

I am usually against booing own players.. But he is definitely at that level.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I like him, he's been a very good squad player for us over the years and his attitude and work ethic have been fantastic.

Time for him to no longer be a United player.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
It was unreal how much space he got tonight yet couldn't put one decent ball in. Baffled with Ole's infatuation with him (along with Rashford)

Dalot is not good enough yet but let the lad grow and learn, Young is a complete waste of space.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Absolute dogshit. Not able to retain the ball under pressure or know when to pass it.

Contrast that with barcas right back who was cool and collected when on the ball.

Has to go ASAP.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Can’t go on like this.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Well at least he won't be in the second leg.

drdoityourself

He's the first name on the team sheet for OGS. Always starts, never taken off.
I would have loved to see Dalot on the right with the space to cross.
That low cross to no one when we had momentum and players running into the box was disgusting.

Hawks2008

A ridiculous joke of a player, not fit for the armband or the shirt. Ole's continued trust in him is frustrating.

AngliaRed

It OGS starts him next season our first choice RB then he’s a fecking muppet! Total gash crossing, erratic clearing, giving away basic balls.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
You can imagine him doing a karate “hiyaaa” in a high-pitched before he cnuts every ball to nowhere. Terrible, it’s a fecking embarrassment to see him on the pitch

PoTMS

I was hoping he would've got sent off in the closing minutes.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
the whole right side needs a revamp starting with young.
we carry no threat from there.
Or the middle for that matter when pogba goes walkies. It’s very obvious. We are a blunt team going forward and not strong enough at the back to keep the best teams out over 90mins. Worrying times.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
One of the worst performances I've seen from a player from a big club. No hyperbole. Honest question, did he even make a tackle?

Charlie Foley

In all seriousness I thought he was brilliant tonight. Completely dwarfed Messi. Barca's best player.

Virror

Can someone who lives in Manchester just break in and hide his passport? I think we have a chance away to Barca without him.

PoTMS

With a better RB we probably create a lot more chances. He’s disgracefully bad.
Look at City and Liverpool's full backs and compare them to ours. We've got a load of tosh and we have failed to address it for 3-4 seasons now. Why even buy Dalot if he's not ready to play games?