Researches by the Einsteins of Football (2010-2019) found that having a certain hairstyle brought out the best of footballers. Studies (2018a, 2018b) found that there is good correlations between their performances and hairstyle. However, soccer scientists (2016) stressed that it is highly dependence on the chosen style for each footballers.Why do people even care about players's hair or lack of it ? Not like it helps with the football
1. CR's spaghetti hair early on when younger is consistent with his immature decision makings when playing, compare to more smarter looking hairstyles later on that led to his quick growth into top WC player.
2. Pogba's hairs, regarded as best midfielder no doubt with his peak Mohawk at Juve, then long years of inconsistency with his constant changing hairstyles at United.
3. Ronaldo 9's 2002 WC hair leading to Brazil winning it.
4. Neymar's still showing immaturity on and off the pitch.
5. Rooney's hair transplant to recapture back his mojo in early days.