Ashley Young | now of Everton

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
Yes EPL is much stronger than Serie A. A lot of it is due to money, but Serie A needs to take a look at themselves and ask why their European results are bad. All teams are slow and park the bus apart from Napoli and Juventus

If Mata goes to Serie A he probably would get some highlights too, and some silly people would come here and say "Wow see, Mata's problem was United!" when its just a case of a player downgrading to a much less athletic league
Have you ever watched Atalanta play? Because Juventus "park the bus" more often than Atalanta do your statement doesn't make sense. Also have you watched Roma or Lazio play? Similarly Sassuolo or Cagliari? I feel a lot of fans never watch Serie A and heard of Juventus and Napoli and assume they play good football.

It would.be like me saying other than Manchester City and Liverpool, all English teams just cross the ball and try to get someone to head it in using brute strength.

Other than Liverpool,and one good season from Totenham, none of the English teams ever do anything in the CL.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Have you ever watched Atalanta play? Because Juventus "park the bus" more often than Atalanta do your statement doesn't make sense. Also have you watched Roma or Lazio play? Similarly Sassuolo or Cagliari? I feel a lot of fans never watch Serie A and heard of Juventus and Napoli and assume they play good football.

It would.be like me saying other than Manchester City and Liverpool, all English teams just cross the ball and try to get someone to head it in using brute strength.

Other than Liverpool,and one good season from Totenham, none of the English teams ever do anything in the CL.
That actually wouldn't be a controversial statement here.

Castia

I don’t agree with your last statement at all, it was a rough few years maybe but Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Spurs have all been in finals in the last 10 or so years, not sure how many leagues can say that.

And that’s not even taking into account Man City who are arguably of the best teams in Europe not making a mark it could easily be 5.

Le Red

The truth is somewhere in between in this thread.
Ashley Young was lackluster for most of his time with us, but he would have contributed more if we had a good team and playing system, which we didn't.
Great work ethics aside, he was in the part of the squad that needed to go, so I'm not throwing stones at the board for this sale, there's so much worse things being done by them.

diarm

Not every day you see a footballer get shat on from such a height for the second time in his career!

Based Adnan

So glad he's gone. Worryingly it was him that had to force the move rather than the club but the fact we'll never see Ashley Young aimlessy hoofing it every game makes me very happy.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Why was a man blessed with a hairline like that choosing to go bald?

PoTMS

Hair transplant? Lockdown would've been the perfect time to grow one in immediately after.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
While everyone's on lockdown, even Ashley Young's hairs have returned to his head. Nature is healing, we are the virus.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I thought everyone knew he just shaved his head, since you can clearly see he could grow hair if he wanted to. Same as Walcott, Yorke, Cole, Ledley King, etc.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I thought everyone knew he just shaved his head, since you can clearly see he could grow hair if he wanted to. Same as Walcott, Yorke, Cole, Ledley King, etc.
I figured he did it because he couldnt grow it properly/it was patchy... plus I mean at times he's shaved it so he just outright looks bald.

cyberman

Literally just watched the Seinfeld episode about Elaines boyfriend who voluntarily goes bald.

This... This is brave...

tenpoless

His parents' trick is paying off.
Ashley Young will always look young. I can imagine him still looking similar when He's 45. The Keanu Reeves of football.
I doubt He uses Minoxidil aswell. He probably has always had hair but shaved it off every week. Mad lad.

Nikelesh Reddy

It just feels weird to see these pictures...Why would anyone “chose” to stay bald for a decade??!

flappyjay

Literally just watched the Seinfeld episode about Elaines boyfriend who voluntarily goes bald.

This... This is brave...
A lot of black men do it by choice. In my family alone there is my uncle and my cousin. They absolutely hate hair.