Ashley Young | now of Everton

Web of Bissaka

Why do people even care about players's hair or lack of it ? Not like it helps with the football
Researches by the Einsteins of Football (2010-2019) found that having a certain hairstyle brought out the best of footballers. Studies (2018a, 2018b) found that there is good correlations between their performances and hairstyle. However, soccer scientists (2016) stressed that it is highly dependence on the chosen style for each footballers.

Case Studies:
1. CR's spaghetti hair early on when younger is consistent with his immature decision makings when playing, compare to more smarter looking hairstyles later on that led to his quick growth into top WC player.
2. Pogba's hairs, regarded as best midfielder no doubt with his peak Mohawk at Juve, then long years of inconsistency with his constant changing hairstyles at United.
3. Ronaldo 9's 2002 WC hair leading to Brazil winning it.
4. Neymar's still showing immaturity on and off the pitch.
5. Rooney's hair transplant to recapture back his mojo in early days.

Luke1995

Researches by the Einsteins of Football (2010-2019) found that having a certain hairstyle brought out the best of footballers. Studies (2018a, 2018b) found that there is good correlations between their performances and hairstyle. However, soccer scientists (2016) stressed that it is highly dependence on the chosen style for each footballers.

Case Studies:
1. CR's spaghetti hair early on when younger is consistent with his immature decision makings when playing, compare to more smarter looking hairstyles later on that led to his quick growth into top WC player.
2. Pogba's hairs, regarded as best midfielder no doubt with his peak Mohawk at Juve, then long years of inconsistency with his constant changing hairstyles at United.
3. Ronaldo 9's 2002 WC hair leading to Brazil winning it.
4. Neymar's still showing immaturity on and off the pitch.
5. Rooney's hair transplant to recapture back his mojo in early days.
Well, when 2020 started Ronaldo was in killer form with the new hair... yeah, I can see a point in it...

yan man utd

Bald or not I ll never forgive him for his daft pass straight to Messi after hesitating for ages. My good memories are outweighed by times when we all knew he should just give it up. I remember Leicester relentlessly bullying him when he played at right back and just literally played down that side for an entire match because he was the weak link. ...and we didn’t do anything. He outstayed his welcome. Respect for his career but we got lucky getting rid. Quite smooth ironically because it has paved the way for wan bisakka, shaw and Williams - all of which are far better and actually skilled / trained to be full backs
Never have been a fan of converting ailing wingers to full back.... Anyway still respect a good career and I wish him the best with Inter.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Honestly Serie A has the biggest gulf between top4 teams and the rest. These Brescias, Genoas and what nots are truly horrendous

HJ12

Congrats to him. First Englishman to win both the Premier League and the Serie A. And at 35 no less.

Congrats to him. First Englishman to win both the Premier League and the Serie A. And at 35 no less.
a transfer to Spain in the summer?

really pleased for him. I dislike Inter, but Young is an excellent pro who always gave his best for us.

congratulations to him.

RUCK4444

a transfer to Spain in the summer?

really pleased for him. I dislike Inter, but Young is an excellent pro who always gave his best for us.

congratulations to him.
Yeah agree. Excellent pro and I’m happy for him.

Did not expect him to be lifting a league title over there when he left. Congrats to him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Really pleased for him. Top bloke is Ashley.

Sylar

Yeah agree. Excellent pro and I’m happy for him.

Did not expect him to be lifting a league title over there when he left. Congrats to him.
Agree, he got shit on (heh) too much whilst here. Always tried his best for us

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
How poor is that league though that a 35 year old Young is in a title winning team. At his peak he was average. I’m his last few years he was absolutely shocking. Says it all about the quality really. Congrats to him though!

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
How poor is that league though that a 35 year old Young is in a title winning team. At his peak he was average. I’m his last few years he was absolutely shocking. Says it all about the quality really. Congrats to him though!
He wasn't. He was a good PL level winger, a decent player. He just wasn't suited for Man Utd all things considered

TrustInJanuzaj

He wasn't. He was a good PL level winger, a decent player. He just wasn't suited for Man Utd all things considered
He was between good and average. Never really more than than. Good professional and a nice guy but no need to spin it.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Really pleased for him. One of my favorite players from the squad during the Van Gaal-Mourinho era because of his determination and work ethic. Here was a guy who played winger all his life but gave it his all to play at right/left back for the club. Shame he was reguarly shit on by the fans.

TrustInJanuzaj

There is no spin need, it's Ashley Young :lol: Good professional is defo not the definition of average.
How so? You can be a model professional but we complete crap surely? I mean John O’Shea was also average but was a model professional.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Wow crazy stat. Really showing that few English players went to Italy in recent decades.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
You knew Young would get it, one of the few players who genuinely try to connect to fans.

Never world class but he was decent here, seems a good bloke.
Young, Fletcher, Brown and few others used to attend games with away fans isn't it. Remember watching the videos back then.

He'sRaldo

Serie A isn't the only league where Conte turned an average former winger into a league-winning wingback...

TrustInJanuzaj

Serie A isn't the only league where Conte turned an average former winger into a league-winning wingback...
Conte is a genius to be fair. I don’t like him or his style but cudos to him he’s an unbelievable manager.