Ashley Young to Inter Milan | Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Ole basically confirmed the reports that Young refused to play for us again, very disappointing that even if he is shit

Jordan_mufc

Great servant to the club. Gave us some great moments and some fantastic performances.

Wish you all the best Youngy!

IAmAWinner

Delighted he is finally fecking gone. Was a horrific winger and an average full back. Should have been sold years ago. Good riddance.

RedTiger

Half mast
It's a shame he threw a hissy fit to get the move but I can't blame him as it's too good to pass up. Goodluck to Ashley and I honestly hope he gets to win a serie a title. Always nice to see a brit win a foreign title.

Rodgerzzz

Good for him. On a personal basis for Young this a great move and a brave step playing abroad for the first time in his footballing career just as the sun is beginning to set. I hope he does really well and wish him all the best.

ottosec

A solid player and a top professional who got way more shit than he deserved.

Good luck to him in Milano!

It's a shame he threw a hissy fit to get the move but I can't blame him as it's too good to pass up. Goodluck to Ashley and I honestly hope he gets to win a serie a title. Always nice to see a brit win a foreign title.
did he? It was that just paper BS?

best of luck to him.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
We really aren’t messing around with the lowering the wage bill. Hopefully it all gets reinvested in a much more prudent way going forward.
best of luck in Milan dude. A very Professional player who was average in a position the club wanted him to play in. He could have been replaced years ago and we would have been better off as a team but that’s in the past now. Let’s hope the future is brighter for us with some proper planning. Reckon Matic is gone in the summer too as we will only offer him 1 year and someone else will offer him 2 no problem.

Irrational.

Good luck Youngy. Kept his head down, worked hard, no social media nonsense, never grumbled, was comfortable in a number of positions and of course scored those two bangers Vs Arse. Will always have a soft spot for him. Fully deserves the move and I hope he does well at Inter.

edcunited1878

Kind of funny how people are slating him for declining to play when his club is actively in the process of selling his services to another club, which guarantees his immediate future.

If you have 1.5 million pounds on your head, you would protect that asset and uphold it's value and not risk it. He isn't guaranteed anything past this transfer window and he deserved to stand up for himself and get a move for something entirely new at this point in his career.

The club allowed him to move and he's only doing the logical thing of protecting himself and letting it all sort itself out before committing one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.