Ashley Young to Inter Milan | Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Good move for him.

He should go. Williams is the future for us.

flappyjay

Agent Rom doing well for us, on a serious not he might be decent for them in a wing back system

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Says where we are right now that there’s a good half-a-dozen I’d show the door before him. All the news is players linked with leaving and just feck all in terms of top players joining.

Thiagoal

I’m beginning to think our club is doing a flash sale before closing down??

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Would be a good move for him at this stage of his career. Wouldn’t be surprised if they offered him a 2+1 year deal. He’s been a really good servant to this club, top bloke and top professional and he still has the odd match where he’s on top of his game but they are fewer and further between. Best of luck to him.

Josep Dowling

Surely in the summer? As much as I want him gone we don’t have enough players. What is the club playing at.

Skills

Snitch
Conte knows what he's doing with his wingbacks, so he might do okay for them.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Would be a good move for him at this stage of his career. Wouldn’t be surprised if they offered him a 2+1 year deal. He’s been a really good servant to this club, top bloke and top professional and he still has the odd match where he’s on top of his game but they are fewer and further between. Best of luck to him.
This. He's a top pro and still looks like he gives a shit, which is a valuable commodity around here at the minute. Probably for the best though.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
Spot on, agree with everything.

He is one of those that has got too much shit from some of our so called ”supporters”.

Good luck to Ashley - hopefully they can win the Scudetto.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I can't honestly understand why on Earth Inter would want him, I get why they wanted Lukaku, I can see why they took a punt on Sanchez but I've got no explanation for this one

Thiagoal

Imagine the scenes on here as Lukaku, Sanchez and Young are in a huddle hugging just before picking up their Serie A title medals

Bojan11

Good servant?

We not been watching the same player all these years. He’s been thrash for years. Couldn’t cross to save his life. Predictable move of coming inside and over hitting the cross. Getting millions for being shite most weeks. I’m not going to now pretend to miss him like you especially after how shit he’s been here.

I remember after losing to Barca in 2011, Fergie said we’d get closer to them and then we proceed by signing this guy.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Great news if we get some kind of fee for him too. He's finished as a player.

Who the feck are we going to play though in last few weeks of season. We won't have any players left at this rate.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Agreed Pex.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Can we stop fecking selling players, holy shit.

Dinghy

There's more than enough cover for the fullbacks positions in Williams,Shaw, Dalot and AWB (Fosu-Mensah). Surely Laird needs to get more minutes as well.

el3mel

We are going to sell him and spend the season with useless Shaw and always injured Dalot as our depth options on flanks.

Madness.

izec

We are going to sell him and spend the season with useless Shaw and always injured Dalot as our depth options on flanks.

Madness.
If it goes down the drain, then at least properly. Ole doesnt seem to mind it seems. If it costs him the job, i am all for it

Thiagoal

The thing that really concerns me more generally is that we’re offloading all our experienced players- I feel the youngsters are looking a little lost at the moment!

I’m all for promoting youth- but you need a solid core or pros around the place too

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Good servant?

We not been watching the same player all these years. He’s been thrash for years. Couldn’t cross to save his life. Predictable move of coming inside and over hitting the cross. Getting millions for being shite most weeks. I’m not going to now pretend to miss him like you especially after how shit he’s been here.

I remember after losing to Barca in 2011, Fergie said we’d get closer to them and then we proceed by signing this guy.
Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.