Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I tried to leave my player ratings for the Sheff utd game.
When I went to compare with the average ratings, it ridiculously said that I'd given 3 players 10/10 and Andreas I'd given a 9/10.:houllier::devil:
Any Ideas?
Did you submit it on mobile or desktop?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Not at all. Threadmarks were originally made by Niall and he/someone else from the Xenforo community he was working with ported them over to Xenforo 2.
And where/how are they added if I may ask?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
And where/how are they added if I may ask?
Yep my bad, I forgot to update permissions during the upgrade to allow Full Members to add / edit / delete threadmarks on their threads. Should be working now?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Could we have a subforum for the US shootings? Feels like there are 500 threads per year. With a sub they'd be easily ignorable like the draft threads are.

Eric's Seagull

Why is it that sometimes after I've replied to a post of a tweet. I get a notification about a transfer tweet and it shows that I've posted a tweet when I don't post tweets please? This is a bit confusing.

Oo0AahCantona

Can I have my account banned for a while, I feel myself being drawn in and forced to reply to horrifically broken from reality political posts and it’s going to do a number on me at this rate.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Can I have my account banned for a while, I feel myself being drawn in and forced to reply to horrifically broken from reality political posts and it’s going to do a number on me at this rate.
If you'd prefer I can change your permissions so you can either not view or not reply to the Current Events forum for a period of your choice.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
You can ignore the entire current events forum. There’s an option at the top of each forum thread list.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
You can ignore the entire current events forum. There’s an option at the top of each forum thread list.
Forgot all about that feature.
Can Modberts see a list of 'most ignored users'? I bet they can.
There was one before the upgrade. After the upgrade I can't see an option so it has either been removed or my permissions have been changed not to see it anymore.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Forgot all about that feature.

There was one before the upgrade. After the upgrade I can't see an option so it has either been removed or my permissions have been changed not to see it anymore.
That feature was not ported to XF2.

TheReligion

Abusive
I have a question.

Can't you get rid of the negativity in the United forum? Thread after thread of tripe. It's Christmas and the cnuts are still oozing spoilt brat.

Thanks in advance. And yes I do advocate mini bans for repeat offenders.

Is there something awry running in the background on here? Using Chrome on an MS Surface Pro, ordinarily the battery loses 10% every 30 minutes or so. As soon as I come on Redcafe it plummets. Just lost 10% in about 5 minutes.

RedTiger

Half mast
Hi guys, I haven't been able to use any of the posting features for a couple of days now. I can't copy paste, can't use any of the smileys, can't quote, can't even edit my posts or use formatting buttons or any other features.

Is it something to do with my chrome browser?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Hi guys, I haven't been able to use any of the posting features for a couple of days now. I can't copy paste, can't use any of the smileys, can't quote, can't even edit my posts or use formatting buttons or any other features.

Is it something to do with my chrome browser?
Have you selected 'toggle bb code' in the editor?