Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

Moby

Dick
Good. Was always suspicious of him being a rival fan. He signed up one day after Fergie's last game for us. Seemed like a rival fan who signed up to troll and stuck around for the long game. His posts always seemed to be massively hyperbolic and just shitting on everything in sight.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
@Damien Would you be so kind to remove Supports on my profile, please? I was young and foolish, and now is just foolish left.
Thank you.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
@Damien Would you be so kind to remove Supports on my profile, please? I was young and foolish, and now is just foolish left.
Thank you.
I agree with the suggestion that it should be changed. @Damien you should change it to Ralf Ralf Ralf.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Hi Mods/Admin

Anyway we can embed posts from Linked In the same way we do for Twitter, Reddit, Instagram etc? RC doesn't seem to support Linked In posts currently.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hi Mods/Admin

Anyway we can embed posts from Linked In the same way we do for Twitter, Reddit, Instagram etc? RC doesn't seem to support Linked In posts currently.
What would need to be embedded from Linkedin on a regular basis?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
What would need to be embedded from Linkedin on a regular basis?
I wanted to post a Gary Neville linked in post, but there’s also loads of other funny / informative stuff there too.

Deery

Dreary
Has the font changed on the website or is it just my phone finding it hard to read?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
The thread ignore isn't functioning for me today - both to put threads on ignore or to take them off ignore. I get a message saying 'Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.' This is happening on both Chrome and Edge.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
The thread ignore isn't functioning for me today - both to put threads on ignore or to take them off ignore. I get a message saying 'Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.' This is happening on both Chrome and Edge.
I upgraded that addon today. Looks like I borked it :( Will take a look.

Bertie Wooster

How do I put someone on ignore when they've made their profile page private?
Add /ignore to the end of the URL of their profile page and it might work.
How do I do that?

I've gone on to the profile page of someone that I'd like to ignore but there's no ignore button to click on. I'm not tech savvy, how do I add '/ignore' to the end of their URL?

Bertie Wooster

I upgraded that addon today. Looks like I borked it :( Will take a look.
The thread ignore function hasn't been working for a couple of days for me either. I'm also getting the 'Oops! We ran into some problems' message.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
How do I do that?

I've gone on to the profile page of someone that I'd like to ignore but there's no ignore button to click on. I'm not tech savvy, how do I add '/ignore' to the end of their URL?
did you try to write it? like... go to their profile page, then at the end of the url add /ignore
Atleast that's how i read what he said.

Deery

Dreary
Yeah on main profile page you should see a ‘write something’ tab simply enter ‘url//ignore//url’

Bertie Wooster

Yeah on main profile page you should see a ‘write something’ tab simply enter ‘url//ignore//url’
Ah, thanks. That seems to have worked.

I had seen that 'write something' section, but I wasn't sure if that was to send a message to that person - and I really didn't want to post a message that I was trying to ignore them. :lol:

Deery

Dreary
Ah, thanks. That seems to have worked.

I had seen that 'write something' section, but I wasn't sure if that was to send a message to that person - and I really didn't want to post a message that I was trying to ignore them. :lol:
No Problem.

0le

A while back I was navigating Redcafe on Edge Chromium and had zoomed in on the page. Someone had made a recent post but because their name was so long, it distorted the column:

Maybe in those cases instead of:
myVeryVeryVeryVeryLongUsername

It could show an ellipsis after a certain number of characters:
myVeryVe...

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Yeah, about that, I'll need the current location now for the search button.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
There's something wrong with the "members who replied" function too. You can see who replied, but you cannot click on the post count beside a username