Ask The Coach: Kieran McKenna

FatherWolff

Ten seconds in, no mention of patterns of play, why am I not surprised
Probably because you are limited in your knowledge and don’t know the word expansion. “Pattern of play” is for the championship. Movement and expansion is what it’s all about, and why making a top team takes some time..

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I like him. I think we see some of his style in our play throughout the age groups and on the first team.

I particularly liked the part about loyalty and integrity to the club. Something we've lost after SAF with a lot of drama, ego's and polarising opinions. Very happy to finally see professionalism and unity in the staff, and that they themselves are aware of and place a lot of importance on it. We can't expect any players to do the right things and be tolerable, if the staff isn't leading by example.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
"I've seen you sitting on the bench in silence and have decided that you do this all week. Why don't you do more training things?"

Raveneye

This is like asking if Bruno is Manchester United's best ever signing. They may be there in terms of trajectory and impact so far. But if we're basing the measurement on achievements then this thread is a few years too early.

Seven Seas Sardines

Awful 30 minutes interview. Crap questions answered by someone who makes Roy Hodgson look charismatic, going on and on about trust, loyalty, commitment.

I'm pretty sure 90% of questions from real fans would be about what he brings tactically to the team and who's in charge of our poor tactics both offensively, defensively and on set pieces.

Withnail

Awful 30 minutes interview. Crap questions answered by someone who makes Roy Hodgson look charismatic, going on and on about trust, loyalty, commitment.

I'm pretty sure 90% of questions from real fans would be about what he brings tactically to the team and who's in charge of our poor tactics both offensively, defensively and on set pieces.
You're right you know, everything's going so badly he should have been raked over hot coals.