Aston Villa 2022-23

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
What is impressive is the swiftness of their transfer dealings. They know who they want, spend the season lining things up and then when the window opens it’s done.

I can’t believe we have had 7 months since Ole was binned and we have only just appointed a new gaffer, sent the jokers on holiday and brought in zero reinforcements when RR - a sane German with common sense at the very least - advises a complete overhaul. Villa are run more like a football club than we are so I wouldn’t be critical of them in any way.
Some said Villa could finish above us with their signings and I said they were overreacting. I know it’s only one game in but even at our worst, Villa isn’t finishing above us.

Jezpeza

His record so far is worse than Neville's at Valencia.

Media have kept that one quiet.
Villa have a good squad. I’d have thought Bournemouth would be bread and butter for them opening day. Can see them doing much better under a different manager so hopefully they keep Stevie too long

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
They all want him out it seems. Thinking too that Mings may have said some home truths and that caused the commotion. Collymore asking for Poch :wenger: would he really go there?

CloneMC16

Yeah, their fans were really unhappy after the game. A lot of booing at the ground, and a lot of them seem to want him sacked on Twitter. Probably the next manager to go in the PL.

Last edited:

visiting villain

Supports
Aston Villa
We're close to appointing Unai Emery as manager per John Percy.
Love the appointment