Attaching a picture

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Might be super straight forward but I try to attach a picture and it tells me to contact the administrator - is there a how-to-guide or list of accepted upload sides use links from?

Ish

Lights on for Luke
There used to be a sticky on how to post photos/images. I’ve done it a couple of times through photobucket - which is probably outdated now, and there are probably a few easier ways to upload photos on the Caf :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Best site I would say is imgur.

You can upload a pic to it simply by drag and dropping the picture on the homepage or clicking the upload button and choosing the file. Once the file is uploaded, right click the image and select copy image address

You should get a
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/F6yHoFW.jpg
type link

Use that link and copy and paste it into the pic icon on the text box

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Might be super straight forward but I try to attach a picture and it tells me to contact the administrator - is there a how-to-guide or list of accepted upload sides use links from?
I get a lot of problems sometimes using the system tools. Some https sites I want to post images from give me a similar error.

In that instance, it's helpful to know how to type in the code yourself using tags.

You'll want to wrap the image's url in the following:

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:

0le

If you find an image on the internet, right click it and select "copy image link". Then click the "insert image" button when making a reply. Its the button next to the smilies (emoji's for you kids). A small window will pop up and you simply paste the link here. You will find the image inserted into your post.

If you want to upload your own image, you need to first upload the image to a host. This can be a personal host or a host online. A popular online host is imgur. Follow the instructions on the host website and once you do this, get the HTTPS link and follow the instructions above.

0le

Isn't there an easier way in this day an age or is it something to do with the hosting?
Some forums allow you to attach images and files directly to the post, but this is not supported here, so if you want to upload your own images, they need to be hosted somewhere else.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

You can upload a pic to it simply by drag and dropping the picture on the homepage or clicking the upload button and choosing the file. Once the file is uploaded, right click the image and select copy image address

You should get a
Code:
type link

Christ, does anyone even pet this cat? Poor fecker.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
You can see the pain in his eyes
You absolutely can. His owner, through nothing more than buyer’s remorse, has put a shit toy for it.

The owner was also undoubtedly taking the picture at arm’s length, then got the feck out of the room fast.

I truly wonder what this cat’s nickname is?

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name

You should get a
Code:
type link

Look at the bloody damp on that wall, looks like Charlie Chaplin got carried away 'marking' his area.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Yes let's all sympathise with the nazi cat and forget all his crimes, struth. Olly saw this coming.