Attacking the space (Boss' leaving thread)

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
He came back briefly didn't he our Boss, some shit about his mate he was on about.

Waltraute

She-Devil
I simply refuse to believe Boss flounced.

This is not only a newb of summer '09, but the Newb of Summer '09. He's not letting us down with inane shite like being too precious to post on the Caf.

Randall, back me up!

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Anderson is doing a superb job of space attacking tonight.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Boss is gone forever and requested his account be deleted.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Was it Brad?
Brad got himself banned eventually for being unable not to call modmins cnuts. Me specifically in the final analysis. He just couldn't help himself and I think Popper was the one to finally push the button.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Not only this thread but his hatred for Raul was ridiculous aswell. You'd think he killed his cat by how he talked about him.

Kinky Melinky

Can someone summarize in a sentence what happened in this thread please? I don't have the time to go through 21 pages. Ta :D

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Boss made a long and rather convoluted post that basically said that good players tend not to run directly at their opponents but rather "attacked the space". The piss was ripped and he subsequently flounced out. The piss take only reduced slightly.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
At its height this thread was epic, people attacking the space left right and centre. I feel sorry for those who just were not there at the time, they will never get it.

Cina

The funny thing is that the majority of the first page is people actually taking Boss seriously and almost agreeing with him, until Mockney comes along and just rips the piss. What a thread.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
It's not meant to be taken seriously of course.

You're allowed to show a bit of personality every now and again Brwned. For someone your age you shoudln't be so disrespectful.

My career can be stressful at times, I should be able to come online and have fun now and again my brother.

Crack a joke once in a while, but being one yourself I guess you don't even need to. Smile, show some goddamn emotion.

The whole posting stats all day, wikipedia degree, talking about players you haven't seen, well it gets incredibly boring.

It's like a robot, it's completely mechanical. Enter-repeat, enter-repeat, enter-repeat. You're a fraud that sucks the fun out of the game. You're like Man City and Chelsea, you're plastic.

You try and ridicule lads who actually watch it, experience it. You even try and ridicule lads who play it and constantly take to the pitch. When's the last time you kicked a ball?

Take a look in the mirror my brother, or do you not like what you see?

Oh and you shouldn't talk about lads like Messi or you might end up making stupid comments again like he isn't a great passer despite constantly pulling off great passes.

You catch the assist to Iniesta the other day? or did you read it about it on goal.com? You and I know the truth.

Be honest, don't talk about players you don't watch or end up being exposed as a fraud which deep down you know you are.

Easy malleable posters fall for your shit, and you did it without actually having to watch games. You did it without having to see what you talk about.

That's incredible, along with the constant brownosing of other posters, that makes you an e-prostitute my brother. A complete sell out, people like you are enemies to football.

But you will do anything for props, that's you. You're a full time worker in the e-brothel. There isn't nothing real about what you post.

and for the rest of you, you try paint me as the new scholsey, give me this fecked up tagline in the process, same posters are always on my case these days but I'm not buying it. Criticsm is one thing, abuse is another.

Like Jayz said in 96, 'can I live?'

All a brother ever wanted to do was discuss football, sure we had lots of fun but the whole caf experience has turned incredibly shite recently and it's not worth it anymore.

The whole e-lynching is incredibly gay.

There always has to be a target right? Well it can't be somebody that doesn't post anymore right?

Who's next on the list?

Start selecting somebody now because I'm out.

The new Scholsey position is now vacant.
Full meltdown.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Like Jayz said in 96, 'can I live?'

All a brother ever wanted to do was discuss football, sure we had lots of fun but the whole caf experience has turned incredibly shite recently and it's not worth it anymore.
That part gets me every time:lol: