Attention Liverpool fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Just to clear up any confusion, most of you have received a notice that your posting privileges in the Man Utd, Match Day and Player Performance forums have been revoked. This is regardless of whether you actually post in those forums and has been applied to pretty much all Liverpool supporters on here. Why? Because you're about to win the league you fecking cnuts so we're corralling you all into the more general football forums to contain the gloatiness.

Oh and come the day you win "number 19" the ban hammer will be dropping on most of you. A select few who have been here a long time will remain but the last thing we want is a mass of gloaty scousers lording it up in the coming months.

Unfair? Sure. Life is unfair. Petty? Absolutely. But you know as well as anyone how an epic fall from grace can make people that way.

Simply put we always reserve the right to cull the opposition supporting population when appropriate. Consider yourselves victims of your own success.

DVG7

Give this man his thread of the year star already.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
About time, they're getting too big for their boss trainers. Any little criticism of Liverpool is met with instant backlash from the Scouse defence force.

On a personal level, most of them seem like nice people. Outside of Liverpool issues I feel they contribute nicely to football and non-football discussions despite being cnuts.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Liverpool are not losing the league from this position, so this is the second best thing that could've happened in this sorry situation.

cyberman

Klopp at the wheel mickey take thread changes and its like can feck well off

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I thought this was a democracy?!

And did you just call them 'victims'?!

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Never knew I would be Niall's number 1 fan, and yet here we are.

Pro tip for anyone who uses twitter - mute any & everything to do with liverpool/lfc/YAWN etc my timeline is so peaceful pretending they don't exist :drool:

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Do it now so we can all put our fingers in our ears and pretend it isn't happening
I've been doing that all season and likely will be for the rest of 2020. There's a right time for everything so hold tight, judgement day is coming.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I'd have voted for this
I know all about the bitter rivalry you lot have with Liverpool but come on, have you no compassion?

I feel a bit sorry for any user getting banned, however otherwise you might dislike them.

For the love of God, can you not find a shred of decent human sympathy?

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I know all about the bitter rivalry you lot have with Liverpool but come on, have you no compassion?

I feel a bit sorry for any user getting banned, however otherwise you might dislike them.

Nah

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff

I have boundless compassion and sympathy - for the masses on here who would have to put up with all these post-title Liverpool posters.

For the greater good etc...

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Good stuff.

the chameleon

We have been beyond reasonable with them. There are a handful decent scouse posters on here too. But there has been a surge in these brand new Liverpool posters here for some 'friendly" chat.

Time to cull most of this lot apart from a few decent old timers.

DoomSlayer

Nah. Rip and tear, @Niall, until it is done! :keano:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Wonder who all will be safe from the bans.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee

I prefer to think of the happy smiling RAWK mods welcoming home their lost minions.

Josep Dowling

All I can say is Liverpool fans can get fecked at the moment. Gloating week after week, sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.