Attention Liverpool fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Why is it a common opinion that the ones who have been here the longest are great posters and get to stay? I think they’re the biggest wums of all and only pop up now and again to have a pop at United.

The CL thread tonight is evidence of that.

What will they do with all that free time they’re going to have?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I think we should get rid of all of them. If not, just keep the absolute soundest and rational ones. They've already started prancing around the place all of full of it.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
Can we get a list of the ones that won't be banned, so I can put them on ignore, for a while. That might seem petty but I'd want to keep my exposure to any sort of LFC celebrations, as limited as possible. I'm going to avoid facebook, mute everything LFC related on twitter and generally try to ignore all football for the whole summer, until the new season starts.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Don't disagree with the plan, it's a United forum and privately owned.

But cutting yourselves off from all reality of the smugness predicted, the hateful gloatballs will rob you of your incentive to hate the shitbags even more, will take from you your desire to make them suffer and grind the scouse into dirt when, not if, you return to the top, Acting as if it never happened - which it hasn't quite yet, there's still time to do an Arsenal, - but shutting yourselves in your cupboards will just depress you with none of the bonus that hate can bring.

Embrace the hate. And let @RobinLFC stay, he's almost human.

stepic

The OP says...
ah.

revoking posting in the United forums is fine, outright banning (if this whole thing isn't a prank/joke) is a bit dumb. do people actually care about liverpool fans that much in real life? my best mate is a liverpool fan. football is just blokes kicking a ball around, i mean, christ.

Carolina Red

Staff
ah.

revoking posting in the United forums is fine, outright banning (if this whole thing isn't a prank/joke) is a bit dumb. do people actually care about liverpool fans that much in real life? my best mate is a liverpool fan. football is just blokes kicking a ball around, i mean, christ.
@golden_blunder - another live one

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell

But cutting yourselves off from all reality of the smugness predicted, the hateful gloatballs will rob you of your incentive to hate the shitbags even more, will take from you your desire to make them suffer and grind the scouse into dirt when, not if, you return to the top, Acting as if it never happened - which it hasn't quite yet, there's still time to do an Arsenal, - but shutting yourselves in your cupboards will just depress you with none of the bonus that hate can bring.

@oates is bang on here.

stepic

not to mention that showing how much something annoys you hands your opponent even more ammunition to use against you. it's a classic bad move.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
not to mention that showing how much something annoys you hands your opponent even more ammunition to use against you. it's a classic bad move.
Bollocks to that. I agree with banning the huge majority. But I'm an oppo fan as well, I hope some of us are constructive, I'm talking about what you'll see in the odd bit of media you should allow yourself. Utd fans need to see just how cringeful and spiteful the dippers are, just not on a United forum. The Labour Party doesn't invite dozens or hundreds of Conservatives to the Labour Party Conference to troll and spoil.

stepic

Bollocks to that. I agree with banning the huge majority. But I'm an oppo fan as well, I hope some of us are constructive, I'm talking about what you'll see in the odd bit of media you should allow yourself. Utd fans need to see just how cringeful and spiteful the dippers are, just not on a United forum. The Labour Party doesn't invite dozens or hundreds of Conservatives to the Labour Party Conference to troll and spoil.
i mean, yeah, if posters are trolling and going against the rules of the forum, of course. but i find it stupid to ban a relatively newish Liverpool supporter who isn't trolling just because they support Liverpool. hell, even a bit of banter is fine. it's up to the mods to decide when friendly banter turns into proper trolling.

but anyway, it's likely a big prank anyway so no point getting too worked up over it.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
i mean, yeah, if posters are trolling and going against the rules of the forum, of course. but i find it stupid to ban a relatively newish Liverpool supporter who isn't trolling just because they support Liverpool. hell, even a bit of banter is fine. it's up to the mods to decide when friendly banter turns into proper trolling.

but anyway, it's likely a big prank anyway so no point getting too worked up over it.
Its Niall's forum, he'll do what he wants to but hopefully he gets rid of the foxes in the henhouse and leaves some decent posters. Just a few.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I think this thread has taken its course.

Close Shutters.

PS - not a prank.

Reactions: Crackers
Status
Not open for further replies.