Attention Liverpool fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Hahaha

Nah, keep 1 of them for every PL title they've won.

One of them as the Cafe's sole dipper has a certain poignancy - a bit like their ambassador.

30 is crazy. Why would anyone want that?

1 gerbil in a cage is a pleasant pet... 30 gerbils running free in your home is a matter for pest control.
How many on here. Cull 30 a day.

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
As a Feyenoord fan (with love for United as welI) I could never in my life join an Ajax forum let alone post thousands of comments on it. I can't imagine what's going through liverpool fans heads here. Isn't this supposed to be the last place you want to be? Good riddance I'd say.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
I don't know how it is for Feyenoord boards, but RAWK eventually became super unbearable. I remember getting into an unpleasant exchange of words for not calling Everton fans with the "right" demonym. I think that's about the time when I said feck it, I'm out.

OldSchoolManc

Superb! Liverpool fans should show more respect for the fact that they are even allowed on Red Cafe.
Over on Liverpool forums, it’s just a pool of their own cess.

Supports
England
Fecking hilarious. As a total club neutral, I see myself hovering somewhat above all this noise, and that allows me to appreciate it all the more.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Are they allowed in the Football Discussion forum cause some are still around?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
@Niall could you please change the title to 'Attention seeking Liverpool fans'. Thanks

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Are they allowed in the Football Discussion forum cause some are still around?
Yes they still have access to the Football and Transfer forums until the Day of the Ban happens.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Ahem... @Niall

Just a suggestion but how about just a ban from the football forums? With an understanding that we have 1 life & any trolling or gloating of a football nature in other areas of the site are met with a full blanket Redcafe ban.

For me personally It would be shit to miss out on all the Final Fantasy VII remake, Last of Us Part II and Cyberpunk and Current events chat because of some.. unrelated matter :nervous::wenger:

Moby

Dick
Ahem... @Niall

Just a suggestion but how about just a ban from the football forums? With an understanding that we have 1 life & any trolling or gloating of a football nature in other areas of the site are met with a full blanket Redcafe ban.

For me personally It would be shit to miss out on all the Final Fantasy VII remake, Last of Us Part II and Cyberpunk and Current events chat because of some.. unrelated matter :nervous::wenger:
You should have thought about that before deciding to support Liverpool.

Revan

Assumptionman
They shouldn't really complain tbh. Almost every other football forum will ban you 99% of the times as soon as they suspect you support a different club, so even with this decision this is still a fantastic football forum.
Not true. I wasn't banned, or threatened to be banned in RAWK even when we won the title in 2013.

Banning Liverpool supporters just cause they are Liverpool supporters is ridiculous, and even worse for the ones who have been posting for years. Just don't allow them to post in United forum (as has been done now), and not allow new ones to join. But those who have been here before (especially those who have been posting here even when we were winning titles) to be banned now is really ridiculous, it is Bluemoon level of pettiness.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Just to clear up any confusion, most of you have received a notice that your posting privileges in the Man Utd, Match Day and Player Performance forums have been revoked. This is regardless of whether you actually post in those forums and has been applied to pretty much all Liverpool supporters on here. Why? Because you're about to win the league you fecking cnuts so we're corralling you all into the more general football forums to contain the gloatiness.

Oh and come the day you win "number 19" the ban hammer will be dropping on most of you. A select few who have been here a long time will remain but the last thing we want is a mass of gloaty scousers lording it up in the coming months.

Unfair? Sure. Life is unfair. Petty? Absolutely. But you know as well as anyone how an epic fall from grace can make people that way.

Simply put we always reserve the right to cull the opposition supporting population when appropriate. Consider yourselves victims of your own success.
:lol:
Just seen this.Post of the year for me

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Ahem... @Niall

Yeah you're right.

Never mind eh! I can get over it, I'm sure you can too.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I don't know how it is for Feyenoord boards, but RAWK eventually became super unbearable. I remember getting into an unpleasant exchange of words for not calling Everton fans with the "right" demonym. I think that's about the time when I said feck it, I'm out.
I don't visit any Feyenoord boards really. We have tonnes of feckwitted fans. The caf's a brilliant place, maybe not always for a Pool fan, but as I said before, self depracation is the highest form of art. If it were to change to Ajaxcafe I'd probably stay anyway.

Enough sucking up to this place though, yer all wankers.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I feel like it's a miracle I've survived here so long considering the threats to my life I've received.

For example In Feb 2017 I received a PM from Muffled funk. The title of this message was "I'm going to wear" followed by a single message:
:lol:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Not true. I wasn't banned, or threatened to be banned in RAWK even when we won the title in 2013.

Banning Liverpool supporters just cause they are Liverpool supporters is ridiculous, and even worse for the ones who have been posting for years. Just don't allow them to post in United forum (as has been done now), and not allow new ones to join. But those who have been here before (especially those who have been posting here even when we were winning titles) to be banned now is really ridiculous, it is Bluemoon level of pettiness.
You can join them scouse lover

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
I reckon in recognition of Liverpool's impending title win, we ought to resurrect the accounts of

@saoirse and @BarneyLFC

Just for a day.

Tango80

In fairness, even when they do win it there'll always be some cringy stuff theyll inevitably do that we'll laugh at them for

Status
Not open for further replies.