Attention Liverpool fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberman

I swear there's only 2 of them and they're alright, probably more Porto fans than City fans here.
They disappeared when Liverpool turned them over. They were only here for quality debate remember, just a coincidence their collective posting count died a death when theyve fallen away.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Personally I love being gloated at by arrogant Ajax fans. Makes that once in a decade match we manage to beat them all the more sweet. Thouhh I admit, if we were ever turn the tables on em, I'd become unbearable too.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I've heard that you can evade banning if you publicly state that Scholes was better than Gerrard. Not sure if true though.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Don't even know where to begin with this post, fecking disgusting.
I saw it last night and thought what incredibly poor taste to make light of such a tragic situation where millions of people were getting murdered. It never ceases to amaze me what some people are prepared to use as an excuse for humour.

Seems like the post/poster are no longer with us now.

Jezpeza

Brilliant! I have to take my hat off to liverpool this year however i cba with the fans. When they start to talk about it Its going to be as if there was never a winner of the premier league before this season or ever again

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Don't even know where to begin with this post, fecking disgusting.
I wondered at the time if I was being a snowflake. I think it has gone now so it only remains in your quote.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I wondered at the time if I was being a snowflake. I think it has gone now so it only remains in your quote.
It's three quotes I think, no problem with the staff deleting all of them.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He's got a point though, most of the recognised Liverpool fans are here for debate and provide a good foil for the forum, most of the newbies are just here to tell us how amazing Liverpool is and how awful everything at United is.
This

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I am not interested of hearing other rivals opinions. They should not have been here in the first place. And please ban man shitty fans, Chelsea and Spurs too. Arsenal fans can stay, their clubs is shit and they will not harm us :D .
:lol:

Agreed :)

Borussin

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The regular LFC fans on here are the oddest football 'fans' I've seen, you know the ones, they post in match threads here on a Man Utd forum when the team they apparently support - LFC are playing. And they quite like a dig against their own team as well so as to try and fit in with their 'frineds' here. It's like they have no concept of football tribalism.. They are just the prefect example of how football support has been diluted over the years. I'm guessing not a single one of them actually come from anywhere near Liverpool. Nothing wrong with being an out of towner, I'm one myself these days! But to have no understanding of rivalries is often explained by having no concept on the rivalries of cities and communities, and how the closeness to each other fuels this. Man Utd are your biggest rival, you shouldn't be cozying up to them. It's pathetic. I can't even imagine being on a Shalke forum at any point, let alone when my team are playing. But football support has become so sedate in the last few years, especially the support of the big clubs. Fans need to educate themselves better.

Anyway, can't blame RC to be honest, I like Liverpool cos I want Kloppo to win everything there, but there fans here are an embarrassment to their club. Give 'em all a time out, maybe they will actually educate themselves about rivalries and the club they support, might do them good!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The regular LFC fans on here are the oddest football 'fans' I've seen, you know the ones, they post in match threads here on a Man Utd forum when the team they apparently support - LFC are playing. And they quite like a dig against their own team as well so as to try and fit in with their 'frineds' here. It's like they have no concept of football tribalism.. They are just the prefect example of how football support has been diluted over the years. I'm guessing not a single one of them actually come from anywhere near Liverpool. Nothing wrong with being an out of towner, I'm one myself these days! But to have no understanding of rivalries is often explained by having no concept on the rivalries of cities and communities, and how the closeness to each other fuels this. Man Utd are your biggest rival, you shouldn't be cozying up to them. It's pathetic. I can't even imagine being on a Shalke forum at any point, let alone when my team are playing. But football support has become so sedate in the last few years, especially the support of the big clubs. Fans need to educate themselves better.

Anyway, can't blame RC to be honest, I like Liverpool cos I want Kloppo to win everything there, but there fans here are an embarrassment to their club. Give 'em all a time out, maybe they will actually educate themselves about rivalries and the club they support, might do them good!
I've wondered the same things you have raised, it's strange, can't see myself doing the same at a rival forum.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
It's three quotes I think, no problem with the staff deleting all of them.
I wouldn't soil my eyes reading anyone else's post y'know.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Just to clear up any confusion, most of you have received a notice that your posting privileges in the Man Utd, Match Day and Player Performance forums have been revoked. This is regardless of whether you actually post in those forums and has been applied to pretty much all Liverpool supporters on here. Why? Because you're about to win the league you fecking cnuts so we're corralling you all into the more general football forums to contain the gloatiness.

Oh and come the day you win "number 19" the ban hammer will be dropping on most of you. A select few who have been here a long time will remain but the last thing we want is a mass of gloaty scousers lording it up in the coming months.

Unfair? Sure. Life is unfair. Petty? Absolutely. But you know as well as anyone how an epic fall from grace can make people that way.

Simply put we always reserve the right to cull the opposition supporting population when appropriate. Consider yourselves victims of your own success.
You sir are worse than Hitler!

DVG7

Just had a Liverpool fan PM me to offer to buy my account and password.

R'hllor

Weird, thought folk in here dont give a shit about Liverpool, only care how United does, at least they said so last season while cheering for Liverpool win vs Chelsea.

Regardless good decision.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

I am not really a fan of what you are saying here to be honest. I will agree that it is strange to be in a matchday thread of a rival team while your own team is playing. But aside from that I really don't like that attitude of being a better fan than someone else. In my opinion everyone can and will define for themselves what being a fan of a football club means to them and how they want to act out this fandom. If someone is an out of towner or simply does not properly antagonize a rival team that does not make him a better or worse fan in my opinion. Of course being informed about your club and its surroundings makes sense and makes you more credible and more interesting to talk to about the subject but I still feel like it is kind of silly to get such a feeling of superiority from it.
Personally I enjoy it a lot to read in forums that are not Dortmund centric because you get completely different opinions and points of views there. And I have been to Schalke forums as well, if you don't behave like an ass chances are they won't either. Being fans of rivaling sports teams does not mean that you can't talk to people like a normal human being.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I feel like it's a miracle I've survived here so long considering the threats to my life I've received.

For example In Feb 2017 I received a PM from Muffled funk. The title of this message was "I'm going to wear" followed by a single message:

your skin

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord

I think this insanely serious and tribal approach to football is silly as feck honestly. Support your team, sure, , but in the end it's just a bunch of cnuts who spend their 10 million a year on tattoos and dumb hair chts kicking a ball around.

Dont get me wrong, I love to ridicule Ajax after a heartbreaking injury time defeat as much as the next guy, but this tribalism and outright hatred? It's the reason I will never take my infant son to the seats I usually sit in our stadium. It's a game of football, not war.

Also the art of self deprecation is the very highest form of wit.

Status
Not open for further replies.