Auction Draft Chaos 2021 WINNER Synco

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Looks so tempting. Had loads of fun in my last all time auction draft run by Annahnomoss. I do recall G.Müller going for 10m or 20m in that draft which is probably the greatest bargain ever in draft history :lol: .

Short on time though unfortunately, so will have to give it a pass. Auction drafts can be time consuming although they are really exciting...

Thanks for the tag btw.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Alright guys we are 3 short of 16 and doesn't look like anyone else is coming forward.

We can wait a little longer or carry on with 13 with one manager getting a bye in the first round?

Thoughts?

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
I would wait until tomorrow at least, the thread went up last night practically. You can maybe set the starting time if you wish.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I would wait until tomorrow at least, the thread went up last night practically. You can maybe set the starting time if you wish.
Yeah maybe set a start time for tomorrow. Maybe remove 3 of the loot boxes and put the players back into the pool with a bit of a rework so that there aren't any that go unpicked.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It's been up for 2 days but yeah don't mind waiting another day and see where we are.

Feel free to tag anyone else who might be interested.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
It's been up for 2 days but yeah don't mind waiting another day and see where we are.

Feel free to tag anyone else who might be interested.
Yeah just had a look at the tagged list and almost everyone already seems to be in there so maybe kick it off tonight?

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
We can wait a little longer or carry on with 13 with one manager getting a bye in the first round?

Thoughts?
Wouldn't that amount to only 7 managers in round 2?

One possiblity I can think of would be 6 regular games, best two losers then play each other & the third best loser plays manager #13.

Himannv

Been a poor showing in these drafts from the glory years :( what a Wenger.
I think running some drafts in the Newbies forum can help with getting new members in. I'd say it may also help to have simpler criteria, less intense matches, and a more constructive tone with criticisms so that newbies aren't just overwhelmed. Just my 2c.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
What happened to that Liverpool guy who used to play Draft? I forgot his name.

Skizzo

I think running some drafts in the Newbies forum can help with getting new members in. I'd say it may also help to have simpler criteria, less intense matches, and a more constructive tone with criticisms so that newbies aren't just overwhelmed. Just my 2c.
i just meant my own personal performance :lol:

Skizzo

Was it? I think it's two letters username. But things getting blurry over time. So did you solve those car crash cases? Women and drugs involved?
Oh that was probably someone else then.

Still writing the report, but pretty much just a case of speeding and losing control. Might have been racing but we can’t prove there was another vehicle involved.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Oh that was probably someone else then.

Still writing the report, but pretty much just a case of speeding and losing control. Might have been racing but we can’t prove there was another vehicle involved.
You won't make much money as Consultant. Need to create doubts, or suggest some unnecessary investigations.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Wouldn't that amount to only 7 managers in round 2?

One possiblity I can think of would be 6 regular games, best two losers then play each other & the third best loser plays manager #13.
Yes you're right. Let's do that, I think we will do the rankings the same way as previous (managers all send in their best ranked teams in list form).

Skizzo

You won't make much money as Consultant. Need to create doubts, or suggest some unnecessary investigations.
I make more money when everyone starts losing their shit and rioting anyway.

What was the most interesting case you had to deal with?
Had a domestic violence case I got an award for, which was based on the handling of the case and how I was able to help the victim. That’s probably my proudest.

Other interesting ones for me are usually the ones we pursue. it’s not much of a story but they’re the ones that get you pumping when driving at some of those speeds. Where I work we also have a lot of gangs so there’s a lot of drugs, firearm possession, shootings etc. so work is “fun” to be out on patrol since you never know what you’ll run into.

probably not the answer you were looking for on specifics :lol:

Auction start announcement

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Loot box auction will open at 18:00 GMT today.

Please read updated OP regarding packs, best loser rankings and updated player values list.

Last edited:

Himannv

I make more money when everyone starts losing their shit and rioting anyway.

Had a domestic violence case I got an award for, which was based on the handling of the case and how I was able to help the victim. That’s probably my proudest.

Other interesting ones for me are usually the ones we pursue. it’s not much of a story but they’re the ones that get you pumping when driving at some of those speeds. Where I work we also have a lot of gangs so there’s a lot of drugs, firearm possession, shootings etc. so work is “fun” to be out on patrol since you never know what you’ll run into.

probably not the answer you were looking for on specifics :lol:
I didn't know what to expect actually. I haven't heard that perspective before so I was curious. I did think you might mention some sort of complex mystery that was solved or something like that. Very interesting anyway.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
@2mufc0
OP says the loot box round follows the same bidding format as later rounds. Just to make sure, that means only 2 starting bids (= "active nominations") on packs per manager, right?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
@2mufc0
OP says the loot box round follows the same bidding format as later rounds. Just to make sure, that means only 2 starting bids (= "active nominations") on packs per manager, right?
Just to clarify rule B2 doesn't apply to the loot box round. You can make multiple bids as per LB round rules.