Aurelien Tchouameni / Signs for Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Muppets arise, our new CM target has been appeared - and he's the best of the lot :drool:

Surprised no thread on him so far. Only tentative links at the moment, but hopefully it's starting to hot up. He'd be the guy I am for 100%

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Definitely a lie, but i'm going to have unreasonable expectations regardless :drool:

antk

Great talent. Was awful yesterday against Donetsk though.

mav_9me

Is he a daily mail journalist? They have a couple of reliable journos. Never heard of him though

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He better be bloody good with a name like that because otherwise I can't be bothered to learn how to say it and spell it!

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Ah so, Camavinga was just a smokescreen for this. This lad is good but not sure if he is an immediate solution in midfield. I don't think Camavinga to Utd will happen, i can see him holding out for a bumper free transfer to Spain or PSG.

AgentSmith

Won Young Player of the year in France last season just to add some validation to the muppetry.

Think he’d be an excellent signing and potentially a more logical one than Camavinga given their profiles.

Gandalf

Not too familiar so will need an honest appraisal from the Ligue 1 watchers. Certainly the biography and highlight reels suggest he is what we are looking for but with decent editing software you can persuade the dippers to spend 35M on Andy Carroll so I am reserving judgement.

Chief123

I know feck all about him but looks a generational talent on YouTube. We should go all out and spend whatever it takes to get him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
This would be a brilliant signing IMO. I have been mentioning him as the DM we should target for a while now. He's physically, technically and tactically very impressive for a young player of 21 and has the potential to be a very complete midfield player.

Monaco play the 2nd leg of their UCL qualifying round against Shakhtar away on Wednesday and need to reverse a 0-1 loss.

Gandalf

This would be a brilliant signing IMO. I have been mentioning him as the DM we should target for a while now. He's physically, technically and tactically very impressive for a young player of 21 and has the potential to be a very complete midfield player.

Monaco play the 2nd leg of their UCL qualifying round against Shakhtar away on Wednesday and need to reverse a 0-1 loss.
Well if he is any good lets hope they don't reverse that loss and are forced to sell to balance the books.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Not even going to pretend I know anything about this fella. His whoscored profile looks promising though. Guess we'll see where this goes.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Well if he is any good lets hope they don't reverse that loss and are forced to sell to balance the books.
He's a excellent young midfielder who looks to be on the same upwards trajectory as some of the best DMs in the game. We missed out on Fabinho from Monaco, so I'm hopeful we can sign Tchouameni.

I think there's a number of clubs who were waiting to see what the outcome of the game with Shakhtar will be before making a move. I think if Monaco are eliminated, then there's a possibility he could move with United and Chelsea both reportedly being interested.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I've been mentioning this guy a few times as a legitimate option in midfield, while most of the attention is focused on Camavinga (who is 3 years younger to be fair), I think Tchouemani can definitely be the better of the two over time.

hungrywing

The 25th and not today, for anyone who wants to check him out.

cyberman

Muppets arise, our new CM target has been appeared - and he's the best of the lot :drool:

Surprised no thread on him so far. Only tentative links at the moment, but hopefully it's starting to hot up. He'd be the guy I am for 100%

He is retweeting Terry Flewers so obviously a bluffer

bosskeano

never seen the kid play but monaco have struggled in recent times so he could be up for a move but does monaco need the money? it certainly looks like they may miss out on the CL money after losing yesterday

Young at only 21 and has good size at 6'1 (1.85meters)....other than that don't be shit about the lad

Chairman Steve

He has an awesome name. Him and Rashford need to collaborate and make it Marcus Aurelius.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He looks like he can pass a ball very well.

Not fully sure about his midfield defensive ability though.

However, I haven't watched him too much.

AgentSmith

Aurelien Tchouameni is basically an anagram of Ethanolamine Rice which means he can only be a cleaner, cheaper, and more effective version of Declan.

NoPace

Whoscored has him as their best player last year tied with Golovin, who had a great season creatively. Won young player of the year for Ligue 1 and was in their team of the year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophées_UNFP_du_football#Young_Player_of_the_Year Pretty damn good list. Even the ones who would be failed buys at 30/40M like Belhanda and Sakho are okay and the hits like Mbappe, Hazard, Verrati, Ribery, Evra, Nasri and Dembele all had great careers or maybe just needed the right place, and we have the opening at DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.