Film Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Ahsan_6386

The teaser trailer to the most anticipated movie of 2019 is here .

Let the discussions begin .

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Endgame it is. feck it I'll watch the trailer.

Andersons Dietician

Ah finally a new thread. So many questions posed in that trailer that I already need answers to.

How is Antman free, are Nebula and Tony travelling together, Ronan?

I need to know.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Ant Man? Is this the most underwhelming set of superheroes, like, ever? Perhaps I'm too harsh on Ant Man, but the rest of that group :(

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Ant Man? Is this the most underwhelming set of superheroes, like, ever? Perhaps I'm too harsh on Ant Man, but the rest of that group :(
I mean.. it's obviously not just them, they just can't show it in the trailer.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Iron Man too, no? And the new marvel bird? And the Guardians, whoever is left of them.

harms

Staff
I mean.. it's obviously not just them, they just can't show it in the trailer.
They are not going to resurrect them in the first half of the movie, are they? So at least the first hour will be about them sulking and trying to find a way to fix it.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Just guessing from the trailer but it looks like Iron Man won't be around for quite some time.
Yeah right. "My oxygen is ending tomorrow, this is it" in the trailer. Come on bro, he's not going anywhere.

harms

Staff
Yeah right. "My oxygen is ending tomorrow, this is it" in the trailer. Come on bro, he's not going anywhere.
I mean that he won't be on Earth, working on the resurrection plan with them for at least first half of the movie. Not that he's going to die floating in space.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Just guessing from the trailer but it looks like Iron Man won't be around for quite some time.
Given how fast paced the avengers films can be, wouldn't be surprised if he is back on Earth after 5 minutes of run time.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
They are not going to resurrect them in the first half of the movie, are they? So at least the first hour will be about them sulking and trying to find a way to fix it.
It's the original Avengers line-up: Cap, Tony, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye

Plus Ant-Man thrown in for shits and giggles

We also know Captain Marvel is going to appear there, but they can't show her in the trailer now before her own movie comes out.

El-Manos

All Avenger movies were bang average.... until the last one. Absolutely fantastic stuff, can't wait for endgame.

Cloud7

Man I got chills watching that trailer. Can not wait for this :devil::drool:

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Meh, it still has Thor who is fecking awesome now.

gaz1185

Also what has Hawkeye been upto.
He's been on the run since Civil War.
Chances are he was hiding in Japan with his family, he lost them all after the snap so he went a little mad and took up the Ronin mantle to take out his anger - he seems rather anti-hero in the teaser.

Andersons Dietician

It's the original Avengers line-up: Cap, Tony, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye

Plus Ant-Man thrown in for shits and giggles

We also know Captain Marvel is going to appear there, but they can't show her in the trailer now before her own movie comes out.
Add
Rocket and probably Nebula if she is travelling with Tony

Sylar

Youre going to have Thor and Captain Marvel too (although latter probably joins up later). Thor easily has become the best one of the lot though (and of course Iron Man will somehow get back to Earth but yeah, will most likely be towards second half).
Oh and Rocket...
Been with his family probably. Judging by his expression in the trailer they were probably victims of Thanos.
Sure, but im sure he was doing something since the snap. Not expecting the timeline to be right after the Snappening (?) given Tonys line about junst running out of food and stuff.

He's been on the run since Civil War.
Chances are he was hiding in Japan with his family, he lost them all after the snap so he went a little mad and took up the Ronin mantle to take out his anger - he seems rather anti-hero in the teaser.
Yep, but more interested in what hes done after the Snap.

gaz1185

Add
Rocket and probably Nebula if she is travelling with Tony
They're both definitely on the Milano, you can tell by the seats.
Yep, but more interested in what hes done after the Snap.
Judging by the time lapse (Tony's food / Oxygen shortage, Scott Lang turning up after being listed as missing and Cap saying "is this an old message" when he does) I'd hazard a guess that he started training to become Ronin after the snap rather than taking up the persona straight away.

Ahsan_6386

They're both definitely on the Milano, you can tell by the seats.

Judging by the time lapse (Tony's food / Oxygen shortage, Scott Lang turning up after being listed as missing and Cap saying "is this an old message" when he does) I'd hazard a guess that he started training to become Ronin after the snap rather than taking up the persona straight away.
I feel it will all be related to the quantum realm and involve time travel at some point . Also I believe Pepper Potts will rescue Tony Stark in her Rescue armour probably early on in the movie after receiving his message

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Get in. Hope it's about 3 hours long, has a slow middle section where it looks like everything's genuinely gone tits up, then finishes with a fight that's so protracted and chaotic that I forget what the aim is. Fingers crossed.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Title's a bit dull, gonna mix it up with Ender's Game.

Hoof the ball

Around four or five characters have been Ronin in the history of the comics. Essentially, Ronin is an expert martial artist, and best of all, a much darker character than Hawkeye. My take is that Hawkeye becomes Ronin following the disappearance of his family at the hands of Thanos, which leads him down a dark path. In short, it should make Jeremy Renner a much, much more compelling on-screen presence.